• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It was only a matter of time before this happened ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving this to Gogeta. The only reason I think MUI Goku would beat Broly (in the other thread) is due to his superior skill. Gogeta has everything that Goku and Vegeta have and is many times stronger than FPSS Broly (who is already stated by Frieza to have no equal) who is akin to LB Jiren.

Gogeta = All of Goku's martial arts skill. All of Goku and Vegeta's combat experience/techniques. All of Vegeta's Saiyan Instincts. Many times stronger than someone who should be comparable to or superior to LB Jiren.

The only real argument for MUI Goku winning (despite him arguably being far weaker considering that LB Jiren could tag and heavily damage him and FPSS Broly is comparable to that and was stomped by SSB Goku) is his reactive evolution but it can be argued that his reactive evolution is mostly related to mastering Ultra Instinct.

SSB Gogeta may overpower everything MUI has via raw power but the thing that limits Goku the most is his time limit of around one minute in MUI. If that is in effect then Gogeta curbstomps in this match.

Overall, my vote goes to Gogeta.

Gogeta via experience and being more powerful then broly who ragdolled frieza wich is equal to Jiren.

Gogeta goes UI himself and stomp Goku lol.

Seriously tho, Gogeta wrecks.

Gogeta's base is as strong "if not stronger" than a SSB, and he can goes SSB on the top of it. This makes him AT THE VERY LEAST, 8,000 times stronger than SSB Goku. There is no proof that UI is such MASSIVE boost from SSB.

RACKERS said:
Gogeta would win if he used the kaioken so my vote is for Gogeta.
Can this Gogeta use Kaio-ken? SSB should be his peak if we are following the movie here.

ZERO7772 said:
RACKERS said:
Gogeta would win if he used the kaioken so my vote is for Gogeta.
Can this Gogeta use Kaio-ken? SSB should be his peak if we are following the movie here.
Gogeta has Goku's skill and techniques so there's no real reason why he shouldn't be able to besides using up more time limit I guess

I am saying SSBKK doesn't exist in the Broly movie because it's Toei only form, and this Gogeta is from the movie.

Gogeta would win this. and bay the way i don't think Goku could beat Broly about the other thread i think is a draw

I don't agree with video about MUI Goku being stronger than SSB Gogeta. Even from a stepped back outlook, Gogeta's time outlasts MUI realistically since we've only seen MUI for under 2 mins.

Anyway, first point I have to rant is this https://youtu.be/p0Emr07Lx5Q?t=555
They stated they didn't see Broly didn't make Goku and Vegeta break their limits unlike what Jiren did in ToP. They've already broken their limits, and Broly was giving far too much of a beatdown to them.

https://youtu.be/p0Emr07Lx5Q?t=600
Freiza getting beat up for a whole hour is because he already surpassed his limits as well from ToP. So he's pretty much upped unless he faced LSSJ.

And last thing, Gogeta was untouchable once he turned Blue. MUI Goku whipped Jiren in an Enraged state, so what's to say Gogeta still has more tricks? Either way, Gogeta stated his strength from both Goku and Vegeta "aren't just added together, they're significantly magnified".

a fans opinion doesn't equal a fact. The honest answer anyone can give right now is "I don't know". That video doesn't teach us anything.

People still use YouTube wank video in the matches? This is pathetic.

That video is nothing but "some" fans giving their biased opinion on the subject, it's not Toriyama is their uncle and they asked him.

Mui vs ssj gogeta? Mui will surely win. Ssjb gogeta is a different story. The better question is how much stronger is ssjb Gogeta compare to ssjb Vegetto (Trunks arc) ? To be realistic, the movie didn't mention ssjb kaioken or ssjbe? There were no mention at all that Goku and Vegeta have grown stronger in there ssjb form after the Trunks arc. Neither the Manga anime and movie. So basically the difference between ssjb Gogeta and ssjb Vegetto is what exactly? Mastered ssjb following the Manga?

Pannaliciour said:
Mui vs ssj gogeta? Mui will surely win. Ssjb gogeta is a different story. The better question is how much stronger is ssjb Gogeta compare to ssjb Vegetto (Trunks arc) ? To be realistic, the movie didn't mention ssjb kaioken or ssjbe? There were no mention at all that Goku and Vegeta have grown stronger in there ssjb form after the Trunks arc. Neither the Manga anime and movie. So basically the difference between ssjb Gogeta and ssjb Vegetto is what exactly? Mastered ssjb following the Manga?
Vegito during the Goku Black arc is only 3-A. This is way before all the multiple zenkai boosts that Goku and Vegeta achieved during the ToP arc. SomeS the Broly movie took place after the ToP arc, this means it's after Goku achieved MUI and Vegeta going Blue Evolved. So Gogeta being SSJ alone is about as comparable to MUI already and SSB is beyond that.

Kaioken and Blue Evolution is Toei exclusive only from what I understand. Mastered SSB is never apart of the anime so that's not too be included anyway in this match. I believe Gogeta taking the cake on this being magnitudes stronger.

Pannaliciour said:
SSB Vegito is fodder in the anime, due to Toei jerking off Jiren as the strongest even in his casual stat, so Vegito is irrelevant here.

SSBE and SSBKK are toei original forms and toriyama did not write them, hence why they don't exist in the movie.

SSBE and SSBKK were able to push Jiren to fight seriously, similarly SSJ Gogeta would stomp both of them as well. It's not far fetched to say SSJ Gogeta is relative to FP Jiren.

I just don't see UI being THAT big of a jump with how different SSJ and SSB are

ZERO7772 said:
Pannaliciour said:
SSB Vegito is fodder in the anime, due to Toei jerking off Jiren as the strongest even in his casual stat, so Vegito is irrelevant here.
SSBE and SSBKK are toei original forms and toriyama did not write them, hence why they don't exist in the movie.
But...Goku uses SSBKK in the manga and Vegeta gets Blue Evolution...

But...Goku uses SSBKK in the manga and Vegeta gets Blue Evolution...

It's not like the manga follows Toriyama script directly either. Toyo took those forms from the anime.

As far Toriyama concerned, SSB is the highest form aside from UI.

MUI Goku was fighting on par with Limit Breaker Jiren, who is far above any of the Gods of Destruction, meanwhile Broly "might" be stronger than Beerus. Goku murks because of superior feats.

Doesn't it need to be officially listed on the profiles who won and lost?

I mean why are we still voting and debating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back