• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

issues with the thought robot page (also mandrakk)

1. he still has likely outerversal immortality, size and existence (fixed)

2. maybe his AP could include (caused enough damage to the monitor sphere that the overvoid became visible by collateral damage) and that scan that says that reality is layered endless since it may contain realible info about countless dimensions?

3.his powers

energy, information, matter, quantumn and causality, where do they come from?

his space and time manipulation should be merged into one, the only feat that i saw was him lifting the limbo plane, which is also a plane of nonexistence, as memory gets erased and it was several statements of being nothingness, so void manipulation too

space-time manipulation and void manipulation (lifted the entirety of limbo, a realm of nonexistence)

non-corporeal could have this: (exists in a plane of existence where form doesn't exist, as a body of pure thought in a realm of nothingness)

cosmic awareness could have: (can feel the reader breathing and the pages in the comic being grabed through the space-time continumn, can hear lois heartbeat from outside the multiverse, can understand the entirety of the monitor sphere [maybe this could be included in his intelligence] and could hear mandrakk's scream after his idea got deleted by the overvoid)

plot manipulation should have: (adapted and counterattacked mandrakk's plot manipulation, was made by Dax Novu to protect the stories of the multiverse, the monitors are storytellers that can write happy endings)

abstract existence: (represents the ultimate platonic concept of the superman archtype, existing in a fundamental world, embodies all benevolent concepts)

conceptual manipulation: (exists in the same conceptual plane as the other monitors and can interact with the bottled bleed, which represents the secret substance of life itself and is the veil that seperates the universes)

resistances:

conceptual manipulation (resisted and adapted to mandrakk's attacks, who embodies all malevolent concepts)

plot manipulation (adapted to mandrakk's plot manipulation and won in their fight, even after the book of infinite pages, which explains the story of reality from the overvoid, stated that he would lose, exists beyond the concept of stories of DC)

time manipulation (time works different outside the multiverse)

reality warping (exists where meaning doesn't, this could be something else though)

4. we should include this page in their notes, as it explains his abstract existence, mandrakk being a editor, etc.: https://www.cbr.com/grant-morrisons-superman-saga-pt-iii/

im tired of people saying dcs map only consist of 11 dimensions because of string theory, but the map also notes of brane cosmology which can have an infinite amount of realms and layers within it.

if the bleed is already a 5th dimensional space then destroying the orrery of the worlds would already be a 5D feat since those are 52 universes vibrating at different frequences but in the same space which is the bleed.

the problem with how this website scales the god sphere is honeslty a lowball, and limbo should already be 1B since it exeeds all stories in dc which would include prayalas infinite dimensions.

also if you look at the entirety of dc creation it not only features string theory and brane cosmology, but there is also quantam mechanics

I've been meaning to ask, but why do both have an Immeasurable speed rating?

I've been told that doing those things don't warrant an Immeasurable rating. They have to showcase the ability to time travel with just speed or exist in multiple temporal dimensions.

well several characters have immensurable speed by transceding time and space and besides they also exist in aplace where time works different and is more profound

I adjusted The Thought Robot page based on point #1, but don't have the time to properly evaluate the rest of this.

Here are some members that you should as to comment here:

Sandman31, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Huesito88, Yobo Blue, PrinceOfTheMorning, MrKingOfNegativity.

@Qawsedf234

I think that transcending both time and space in the manner of the Thought Robot and Mandrakk is probably enough to qualify for immeasurable speed. Characters that are merely spatially higher-dimensional do not automatically qualify though.

Immeasurable speed ratings have always confused me if they aren't obvious. If you say its fine then I guess it works.

Well, I am not the best at evaluating them either, but the key issue is transcending linear time.

Have you contacted the staff members that I mentioned earlier?

contacted sandman, but i forgot to contact the others before going to school, i will contact them

To answer your #3, TR's power is mainly a subset of the meta-narrative/plot hax ability. That being said, I don't recall specific instances of causality, information, quantum, and matter manipulation as defined by the wiki. The energy manipulation instance was most likely mistaken for heat vision. Overall I agree and the profile could be more fleshed out like OP says.

Seems good to me. I also don't recall CAS using Causality, Information, Quantum and Matter Manipulation in his fight with Mandrakk, having read Final Crisis and all.

Okay. I suppose that those parts should be adjusted for both pages then.

I agree with pretty much everything said in the OP. The profile really needs more meat to it and I think OP did a good job of explaining that. In addition, I'll echo KLOL and Zensum, I don't recall Causality, Information, Quantum or Matter Manip happening during his fight with Mandrakk.

i just made a wall text with the scans and hit reply, but it doesn't seem to appear, is it normal?

You have to post a message within 20 minutes or the message will disappear, probably thanks to a glitch. If you write long posts, copy and save them in a text editing program first.

The DC multiverse being layer endlessly has been rejected so we cant put that one

Dont agree with resistance to reality manip and time manip. Those examples does not resistance

Not sure if Limbo qualifies as a void of were going by the wikis definition of void

Thanks. That Limbo stuff is interesting. I can use that for Animal Man later.

Also, I should have some scans that prove Transduality and give more evidence.

Thank you for the scans. Perhaps somebody experienced with editing is willing to add them to The Thought Robot page's powers and abilities section?

I agree with limbo and the moniter sphere getting a possible 1-A upgrade again aswell, given it was revealed in animal man that there are multiple writers besides grant morrisan that reside in limbo and make stories from limbo and incorperate them into realms lower than limbo. aswell as limbo being a void a non existing realm on a conceptual level. Now for the moniter sphere there may be more evidence to it being 1-A especially with how the moniters and the moniter sphere is in general. such as how the moniters exist in a realm with no dualities and only symmetries, the moniter sphere direclty touches the overvoid, the moniters are described as primal beings in a fundamental world that is non existent and existent at the same time, not to mention mandrakk was called a platonic concept and an avatar of a dc editor.

Back