• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isekai at Peace: Possible Six Kings Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I have not seen this series at all, but this is something I noticed on the profiles that I think should be addressed.

So, the Six Kings are said to be a billion times stronger than a character that scales to 24.1956 gigatons, which makes them 24.1956 exatons, hence the Multi-Continent level+ rating. However, the scan used as proof says the difference is actually a billion or a trillion times. Being a trillion times stronger than 24.1956 gigatons would make you 24.1956 zettatons, or Small Planet level, which may be consistent with the world destruction statements I'm also seeing on these profiles.

As such, I propose that these characters be rated "High 6-A to Low 5-B" instead of just High 6-A.

Again, do not that I'm not knowledgeable on this verse, so if I'm missing something, feel free to let me know.

I mean you can argue it's either High 6-A or Low 5-B, my logic with it was that the world in this context is much bigger than Earth, and destroying it in this case would be surface wiping, and that would be more consistent with being really high into High 6-A.

Since it's said "a billion or a trillion," I think that it's not really accurate to only go with one or the other, hence why I think it should just be "High 6-A to Low 5-B"

That's cool with me, for all we know Trinia is Jupiter sized, acknowledging both possibilities is fine.

This would make Supreme Gods in the final arc Planet level, since they are 10x stronger than the 6 kings.

That's cool with me, for all we know Trinia is Jupiter sized, acknowledging both possibilities is fine.

This would make Supreme Gods in the final arc Planet level, since they are 10x stronger than the 6 kings.
Okay, that works for me. I don't really know the Isekai at Peace scaling all that well so I'll leave that to the pros

@CloverDragon03 Considering we have your attention, mind evaluating this calc for the verse? Basically lowballing what destroying the 2 continents of this world would result in.

If it gets evaluated, might as well add the scaling for that to this thread too.

The result is lower than before, but when its accepted, here is what i propose:

-6 Kings and those who scale: High 6-A to Low 5-B.

-Final Arc Supreme Gods and those who scale: 5-C to 5-B via being 10x above before.

-Peak Count Ranks: We know they can destroy continents in minutes and its either the human realm or demon, the result for Demon Realm is slightly lower than what i initially got, but still continent level, my original proposal of High 6-B, likely 6-A, can probably still work, they don't fully scale to the calcs, as their feats take a little time, however the calcs themselves are massive lowballs. Maybe their current tier of At least High 6-B, works best too considering all these variables, not too sure, but would probably be the safest rating.

-Strongest Count Ranks- They are already 6-A, but we now have a value, though it's a lowball, so At least 6-A, cause they scale unquantifiably above the demon realm calc.

Megiddo (True Form), Final Arc Life (Serious), Final Arc Alice, Base Kuro: Low 5-B to 5-B due to Megiddo one shotting Shea

e290d50298da5c55a1df40f020dea9b4.png

-Chapter 631

Now the gap to Low 5-B from 5-C is 1.8, which might make this too much to grant a jump in tier, that's what needs to be discussed. What's shown here is Megiddo with one blow crushing Shea's defenses, and obliterating the island they were on, when the dust clears, Shea couldn't even be seen anymore, she was probably vaporized, would think this level of difference would make Megiddo at least 2x stronger than Shea, but what does everyone else think?

I uh, don't know if we can even grant higher tier based on that

But since their ap is just dang near next tier no matter the rating anyway so ig i accept this? Need to be evaluated really

Megiddo (True Form), Final Arc Life (Serious), Final Arc Alice, Base Kuro: Low 5-B to 5-B due to Megiddo one shotting Shea

e290d50298da5c55a1df40f020dea9b4.png

-Chapter 631

Now the gap to Low 5-B from 5-C is 1.8, which might make this too much to grant a jump in tier, that's what needs to be discussed. What's shown here is Megiddo with one blow crushing Shea's defenses, and obliterating the island they were on, when the dust clears, Shea couldn't even be seen anymore, she was probably vaporized, would think this level of difference would make Megiddo at least 2x stronger than Shea, but what does everyone else think?
Going by our standards, this is too big of a gap for upscaling. They’d just be “At least 5-C to 5-B

I'm not sure to be honest. On the one hand, this makes me think we should divide those destruction values by 180 seconds (3 minutes, since "3" is most common for the word "few") and scale the Peak Count Ranks to that. On the other hand, I'm not sure.

If that were the case, though, they'd be 2.61 teratons, possibly 7.39 teratons (Low 6-B, possibly 6-B)

In lack of better options, might be all we can do.

Though i would argue they would be At least Low 6-B, likely 6-B, because it's 50/50, it refers to either realm, also this fight where this statement happened, took place in the Demon Realm, and Funf literally spends all day guarding Kuro's home, in other words she doesn't even interact with the Human Realm.

Also again it's a lowball as the realms are bigger than what i calc.

Makes sense to me. Those who fully scale will be "At least High 6-B, likely 6-A" and those such as the Peak Count Ranks would scale to 1/180 of this, being "At least Low 6-B, likely 6-B"

Those who fully scale are Ozma and Pandora, and they scale to busting the Demon Realm, so they will just be At least 6-A.

Anyway this seems to have wrapped up, will get to applying this like tomorrow or Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back