• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is vs battle wiki going to have any new powers?

just wondering.

we already have a lot of superpowers but there are anymore that are going to be added?

(i just feel like we stagnated regarding superpowers)

speaking of superpowers and being able to perceive/visualize them.

i wish the universe gave birth to new ideas/concepts, new types of matter, new types of elements so fire and electricity are not the only ones, new types of mind powers, new types of telekinesis, new types of regens, new types of powers regarding powers like the power nullification stuff/etc, new powers similar to attack reflection, and more.

seriously the universe only gave us time, fate, and other abstract powers. but we used them all. i wish the universe gave us more.

if we haven't used them all, then find more concept idea powers.

i wish the universe somehow could generate infinite things so we have infinite power ideas (always new powers) and we can perceive all powers. so we don't just see things as energy beams and etc. plus a lot of attacks are object based (using guns, bats, other things) which is boring because while each is unique they are all matter based. and i feel like most powers like plot, causality, etc. are a form of reality warping.

any way getting to the point. do we have any new powers that could be added to the wiki?

I think superhuman digestion should get one since there are several characters that eat objects that just aren't supposed to be eaten such as garfield off of the top of my head

Well, there's a lotta stuff you could make into a power, just need to think of it.

Well, there's a lotta stuff you could make into a power, just need to think of it.

though for some reason a lot of powers, take illusion creation and others. are just sub powers for mind manipulation.

and the other powers on the wiki some of them are sub-powers of reality warping.

so why exactly do we have sub powers when one power can cover them all.

but it's possible. by controlling ones mind.
And it's also possible to make illusion through light, air manipulation, technology manipulation, reality warping and some other methods for example in hitman reborn illusion are formed of mist flames

Back