• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Acausality?

Well transceding important concepts may give it, depends on how it is treated.

Acausality tends to be "i don't care about changes on events".

It could just be higher dimensional existence or even beyond dimensional.

Depends on how those concepts are treated in verse.

If the person in question is immune to changes in hystory, fate and the such, then it would grant him acausality, the type would need some more research.

It can be a number of things depending on the context behind it. Is there anything of the sort here, or is this just an hypothetical question?

That just sounds like a flowery description of some sort of enlightenment to me, not necessarily something which warrants any power.

Ultima Reality said:
That just sounds like a flowery description of some sort of enlightenment to me, not necessarily something which warrants any power.
ok, thanks!

(This could be closed, if anyone agrees.)

Back