• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the MCU stronger than the DCEU?

The Tony one I can at least see the reason but Universal Thor? It has to be due to overpowering the 6 Stone Gauntlet blast right?

Wait what? Wheres that even from? Even if its wrong I can at least see the Infinity Gauntlet scaling but that?

That would line up with rocket blasting Ronan while he was on possession with the power stone/ the orb with the hadron enforcer since it didn't outright kill him when it's stated by rocket and the guidebooks to be able to blow up a moon

It's been stated that the power of the Power Stone is relative to the size of the thing it's being aimed at. Tony and Thor aren't 5-A in size, so...

It's been stated that the power of the Power Stone is relative to the size of the thing it's being aimed at. Tony and Thor aren't 5-A in size, so...
Yep this is the only counter to that point but I think they aren't going by wiki standards on this discussion, personally I wouldn't attribute ronans durability to his armor the way the wiki does since we saw he was enhanced by the power stone so that shouldn't be a antifeat to the hadron enforcer but it's whatever

When was it stated? And the Power Stone quite easily had 5-A feats, Thor directly cutted the blast of it :unsure:
Some time in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

...And the blast wasn't 5-A at the time. Because Thor isn't the size of a large planet. That's kinda how that works.

Yep this is the only counter to that point but I think they aren't going by wiki standards on this discussion, personally I wouldn't attribute ronans durability to his armor the way the wiki does since we saw he was enhanced by the power stone so that shouldn't be a antifeat to the hadron enforcer but it's whatever
I mean, yeah, but they still asked what the counter was.

Hopefully we get actually planetary mcu sometime forward(in the main cast of heroes) 🙏
And the planet that the power stone affected also wasnt 5-A in size
That planet feat has calcs that also line up with thanos's moon feat while at the same time lining up Esons durability with Ego's so it's actually pretty consistent

shrugs Bring it up in a CRT, dude.
y? im not trying to change nothing about MCU in this wiki
That planet feat has calcs that also line up with thanos's moon feat while at the same time lining up Esons durability with Ego's so it's actually pretty consistent
I know, I just said it to point that the size isnt really the best thing to argue cuz the planet wasnt 5-A size

Last edited:
It's all good though fam and I think this is where the statement comes from but I could be wrong

Oh no it comes from this "Gamora stated the Power Stone to have a variable power based on the size of the target" I don't recall this scene but this is as it's explained

I really really hope we get Thor doing something just insane in love and thunder like outright destroying a galaxy or decimating a planet or something. I do think Thor's star feat should at least be acknowledged as high 6-A beings that's what the Sun outputs per second ya know?

I really really hope we get Thor doing something just insane in love and thunder like outright destroying a galaxy or decimating a planet or something. I do think Thor's star feat should at least be acknowledged as high 6-A beings that's what the Sun outputs per second ya know?
Supposedly Love and thunder is going to feature the strongest Thor we've seen yet seeing as he's facing down with Gor the scale needs to fit so I'm excited to for it

Can you imagine seeing a big screen fight that has solar systems exploding in the background, that'd just be amazing
That's for damn sure lol even just planets and moons would be enough for me but something like that would be a even greater spectacle

It releases all the way in February 11, 2022 so it's quite aways off

"Time keepers in the MCU are 2-B and merged "countless" timelines/ space times into a single timeline to stop a mulitverse war that threatened to destroy "everything" in a literal sense"

"Also TVA agents have standard equipment that reset timelines"

Back