• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the MCU stronger than the DCEU?

Dormamu claps all of DCEU currently, however most of the DCEU cast, is high 6-C Whereas most of the MCU cast peaks at high 7-A to 6-C barely and they have a big speed advantage as well.

Dormamu claps all of DCEU currently, however most of the DCEU cast, is high 6-C Whereas most of the MCU cast peaks at high 7-A to 6-C barely and they have a big speed advantage as well.
i know the dormamu stuff, watch the video i linked where the guy states that everyone relevant in the MCU is multiversal at least

What do you mean?!?!? There's no way that MCU Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, etc. are multiversal, at least yet they do not scale to Dormamu.

Dormammu clears, with speed equalised Scarlet Witch (Post-WV) im pretty sure has a chance to clear or at least gets far.

I did not think that we were gonna get a DCEU downgrade that was unexpected for me but right now the only advantages the DCEU has over the MCU is better speed and better lifting strength I believe.

With Speed Equal theres a few heroes that clear DCEU but with it unequal they do better but as was said Dormammu still stomps DC.

With Speed Unequal they do, with Speed Equal Marvel stomps.

Not much more is needed to be said beyond that.
Yep this is it the main marvel cast has better hax's and abilities than the dceu cast plus dceu is literally same general tier as the mcu for the most part with it's cast so this is exactly it speed equalized MCU is having a field day on the dceu if not then they all simply get a bad blitzing

Dormammu.

But without him the DCEU is massively faster, and the Flash’s time reversal may turn the tide.

The MCU has some legit hax, but overall speed is definitely the biggest problem for them.

IG Thanos and Scarlet Witch both are very dangerous but only with Speed Equalised.

Doomsday fractured a moon lol

While just being High 7-A, Doomsday’s ability to absorb different types of energy (including the kinetic energy from blows he takes) to steadily augment his power coupled with his regenerative abilities means he’ll probably overpower some MCU bricks.

Ik this isn't a vs battle I thought we were discussing based on what's been accepted by the wiki

But I bring it up in comicsvine😅.
Comicvine is full of MCU wankfest you'll always get some dude saying Thanos can one shot anyone on the verse. I'm not sure if the scripts of the movies are canon here by they use that aswell to proce Thor is Grand canyon level x100.

Comicvine is full of MCU wankfest you'll always get some dude saying Thanos can one shot anyone on the verse. I'm not sure if the scripts of the movies are canon here by they use that aswell to proce Thor is Grand canyon level x100.
Tbh tho. I keep seeing tony tanked a moon level AP so no DCEU character can harm him.

I've even seen universal MCU thor.

Back