• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace)Is that even possible? A Umineko vs Dragon Ball match!

Both are 10B with 9C weapons
No prep Time
Speed unequal (both have Average Human speed)
Both are 10 metres away from each others

Rosa : 10 (Creaturemaster971, ZoroNotZolo, ElixirBlue, Zencha9, SpookyShadow, Ned the outer god, MikeBro25, Shmooply, Oliver de jesus, Gilad Hyperstar)
Bulma :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
I'll also give it to Bulma by having superior intelligence and having capsules as standard equipment, which can into all kind of objects and are very versatile

3 votes for Bulma for now
It will be so great for a Dragon Ball character to really somehow beat a Umineko character

Well, despite Rosa being weak as shit, as long as she is a Umineko character, this will go down in history.

Something DB could be proud about.

Also, Bulma FRA.

Bulma FRA.

Honestly, seeing that victory with When They Cry on the profile, this does put a smile on my face.

They outdo Culexus Assassins as of now, as far as the Top 5 list goes. Who stomp Dragon Ball so....

14 votes for Bulma!!! that do much
It will be so great to see the word "Dragon Ball" in one of Umineko characters notable losses lol

Waiting for the results to be added after grace like:

giphy.gif

Hey, it's not like Umineko doesn't have other weak characters :p Pretty sure George and some others can be defeated too.

That remind me of the fact that George do not have a page at the first place......sadly he is one of my favorite characters

Last edited:
Back