• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Hindu Mythology profiles allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are not, as Hinduism has millions of followers and it could result in strange flame-wars with any potential Hindu, or anti-Hindu users. Same goes with Aramaic religions.

Roachman40 said:
But isn't it in a hindus nature to not bring violence?
And????

Just because the religion says it means every follower would adhere to it strictly, as has been shown, Hindu fanatics still exist.

Plus, the problem isn't just being violent, it's being unhappy and being put off from the wiki if they see the profiles.

And????

Just because the religion says it means every follower would adhere to it strictly, as has been shown, Hindu fanatics exist.

Plus, the problem isn't just being violent, it's being unhappy and being put off from the wiki if they see the profiles.

Aah ok, I get what you mean

BTW has anyone ever read the Bhagavad Gita? I did it for a essay in correlation with the famous "destroyer of worlds" quote from Robert Oppenheimer.

Not that it means anything to the topic, but Hindu mythology is pretty fascinating

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also a good point. It might be upsetting for some to see their deities treated as fictional entities rather than divine beings.

Also a good point. It might be upsetting for some to see their deities treated as fictional entities rather than divine beings.

Yes, it seems everything has been answered. This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back