• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It has come to my attention that Godzilla x Eva 13's abilities were added to Composite Godzilla (at least that is what I was told) as well as added to the Godzilla tabber. Simply put, Godzilla x Eva 13 is a fussion. Does that apply to the composite page? Also on the tabber it shouldn't be "Monster Strike", as that is this Godzilla. Do fusions go on tabbers? Possible changes will depend on these questions.

Gogeta has a new personality right?

Well Godzilla x Eva is

"The king of the monsters undergoes a radical transformation as he fuses with the power of Evangelion 13, gaining a slew of new abilities, increased strength and stamina, and an even more destructive temperament. "

Is basically Godzilla gaining Evangelion unit 13 abilities, I think

I would argue Godzilla Eva would be added to whatever version of Godzilla got fused upon with.

Back