• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They start at base form, both KNOW they are fighting each other. And both only have a year to prep for the other one and those are the only armors they have (Base Stark vs Base Bruce.)

I know Stark has 4-B armors, and Hellbat is only 5-A. But who can get their suits ready for combat the soonest? Will Bruce find a way to bump himself up to tier 4?

Batman has outside help with Oracle and Alfred.

While Stark only has Jarvis.

Speed unequazlied.

Batmannod
I love this ******* song!

IronManvs

I mean, Stark is loaded with 3 billion dollars more net worth according to Forbes, and has a think tank in the form of Stark Industries.

Wayne only has the help of Lucius Fox who, while smart, I wouldn't assume would compare to millions of supergeniuses with similiar feat.

Also, Iron Man can make a Low 2-C armor(Phoenix Buster) if AvX is anything go by.

But, how long would it take him to build that armor?

And in this scenario, Bruce knows that Stark can make a low 2-C armor.

Not sure how long it will take him, but this Batman hasn't built anything on that level, so Wayne's outskilled in prep time I assume

I'd say Iron Man wins. He has defeated his fair share of CEOs (which I'll admit are not the level of Batman but still), and fighting armors and stealthy characters is nothing new, but Batman has always lost whenever someone has prior knowledge on him.

Also, Stark has a higher likeliness of using drastic and reckless measures like nuking a continent just to kill Batman

Stark doesn't has 4-B armors going by the profiles, he has built stuff that can affect 4-B.

Also, if we go by base, this is less skilled and experienced as the current one, he has not even built the first Hulkbuster yet.

Don't we go by current versions, and base implies that they are only equipped with that armor? There isn't a timeline of events assosiated with Iron-Man's keys.

Going by that rule, then he is High 5-A at base as every current armors.

The Keys mostly refers to the time that he created and used said armor.

No, like, he doesn't have access to the other armors from the beginning, and only Mark 8. I actually don't know how keys work

Zark2099 said:
I mean, Stark is loaded with 3 billion dollars more net worth according to Forbes, and has a think tank in the form of Stark Industries.
Wayne only has the help of Lucius Fox who, while smart, I wouldn't assume would compare to millions of supergeniuses with similiar feat.

Also, Iron Man can make a Low 2-C armor(Phoenix Buster) if AvX is anything go by.
Batman never needed help from Lucius Fox for any of his suits. This isn't the Dark Knight Trilogy Batman.

While the original Hellbat is "At least 5-A", it is likely higher. Since it was scaled to Darkseid, who was stomping the New 52 Justice League. After the Hellbat was destroyed, Batman seemingly rebuilt the Hellbat by himself and put it in a batcave on the moon. Even Lois Lane managed to use the new Hellbat to knock the Eradicator around, who was capable of fighting the Rebirth Superman. So I think Hellbat is likely 4-B.

Back