• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man VS Ichigo

Model 45 Vs True Shikai, speed equal, SBA, Let's go!!

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist:

The other sword wielding reaper:

Nobody wins:

Boy, I think that you are getting a little bit obsessed with Iron Man recently, and I'm worried about that.

Stomp. Tony scales from 375 petatons while Ichigo is scaling from 56 petatons >=< Chrysalis Aizen < Drag Aizen < Butterflaizen <<< Dangai Ichigo =< Monster Aizen <<< Getsuga Ichigo

This may be enough to close the AP gap but Ichigo can hold this form for minute at most. Swap out Getsuga for True Shikai which is just as strong but isn't gonna keel over in 30 seconds.

AnonymousBlank said:
Stomp. Tony scales from 375 petatons while Ichigo is scaling from 56 petatons >=< Chrysalis Aizen < Drag Aizen < Butterflaizen <<< Dangai Ichigo =< Monster Aizen <<< Getsuga Ichigo
This may be enough to close the AP gap but Ichigo can hold this form for minute at most. Swap out Getsuga for True Shikai which is just as strong but isn't gonna keel over in 30 seconds.
Correction. Getsuga Ichigo don't need to last for more than 30S since he will start by shooting Mugetsu at his enemy, and Mugetsu consist of all his AP put into 1 energy attack. So Getsuga ichigo is either one shots or he lost

Of course his opponent can avoid Mugetsu and won the fight. But considering even Aizen himself who can teleport can not avoid it, I don't think it will be easy task to do plus Ichigo is rarely ever miss his target even with normal getsuga tenshou, so he deff will not allow techniques that can only be used once to miss his target so easily.

@Mach

What??? Tony is stronger than Ichigo's only attack which means he can deflect or overpower it and he is also durable enough to take it. With the poor condition Ichigo is left in, Tony could hop out of his suit and still have a good chance of winning the fight.

Aizen not avoiding Mugetsu means nothing given he just got to the level of Dangai Ichigo who then proceeded to become transcendant to Monster Aizen with SGT. Teleportation means nothing if you don't have the reactions to use it. Basic GT hitting targets just means it is faster than they can dodge or they were outmaneuvered. Also GT =/= Mugetsu.

Ichigo doesn't get to choose if his attacks hit, no offense but that is possibly the dumbest argument I have ever heard seeing as he has no hax to even back up such an absurd assertion in a speed equal match.

Ye what, i'm only explain why ichigo didn't need to last for more than 30s with mugetsu because he use all his power in 1 energy attack and if that didn't kill his enemy then nothing he will do will work and yet somehow you think I argue for him? silly tbh, for you.

Basic GT hitting targets just means it is faster than they can dodge or they were outmaneuvered

Except Ichigo has feats for hitting faster enemy with GT? shikai Ichigo do that to byakuya and bankai version of him do that to grimmjow, both is faster than him.

Also GT =/= Mugetsu

You are right, mugetsu have better AoE than GT tbh

Ichigo doesn't get to choose if his attacks hit, no offense but that is possibly the dumbest argument I have ever heard seeing as he has no hax to even back up such an absurd assertion in a speed equal match.

What? I explain how ichigo is likely won't miss with mugetsu? who said Ichigo will have the ability choose if his attacks will hit or not?

First off, Getsuga Ichigo loses no matter what. It doesn't matter if he hits Tony with Mugetsu because Tony will still be alive and Ichigo is powerless.

Ichigo is faster than his GT. He uses them because they hit harder than he does and he can use them to outmaneuver his opponent.

If you agree they are different then why use GT as an example of why it would hit.

You didn't. You just said Ichigo is deff will not allow techniques that can only be used once to miss his target so easily. You may not have said it outright but you certainly implied it with this wording even if it wasn't your intention.

Ichigo is faster than his GT. He uses them because they hit harder than he does and he can use them to outmaneuver his opponent

There are several occasion where he will shunpo behind his target and use getsuga tenshou from behind to make sure his GT will hit, the point is he didn't just aimless shots GT at his enemy..he know how to use it and not to waste his energy even with his regular energy attack.. let alone with mugetsu.

If you agree they are different then why use GT as an example of why it would hit

Read above

def will not allow techniques that can only be used once to miss his target so easily

First No one with sane mind will let their ultimate technique to miss its target..especially when they can only use it once..but that doesn't mean they will 100% guaranteed to hit, what I say is Ichigo will do with the best of his ability to try to not let his Mugetsu miss its target...

First off, Getsuga Ichigo loses no matter what. It doesn't matter if he hits Tony with Mugetsu because Tony will still be alive and Ichigo is powerless.

Did you read my post or nah? prob nah because I say I don't argue for Ichigo...

Of course everyone would try to land their trump card. I am simply saying Ichigo doesn't have the time to really ensure it lands and even then it would result in him losing his powers and Tony still alive. Getsuga Ichigo is guaranteed to lose hence why I suggested True Shikai who is just as strong and doesn't have a time limit.

I did read your posts and I never said you voted for him. What I did was refute you saying Ichigo either wins or loses because that requires Mugetsu one-shot, something it is incapable of doing.

You implies I argue for him..When what I do is to correct false assumption(and explain why he prob wont miss with mugetsu) that it will be disadvantage for ichigo because he can only last for 30s.

This is wrong because he really dont need to last for more than 30s..He will use Mugetsu and as I said above, Mugetsu will use all his power into 1 big attack and if he put into a scenario where even with all of his power he cant kill his target then he likely we will never win, even if he can last for mush longer than 30s and he spam dozens of GT at his enemy..

Getsuga Ichigo is guaranteed to lose hence why I suggested True Shikai who is just as strong and doesn't have a time limit

I have zero interest with that, I don't even mention it in my post.

If you are saying I implied you were arguing for Getsuga Ichigo, I wasn't. I was correcting something you had typed that was blatantly false, Ichigo having a chance to win with Mugetsu (ie one-shotting).

Yes, yes he does need to last for more than 30 secs. Mugetsu using all of his power is the reason why it is a stomp for Tony since Ichigo cannot wi. Him being able to last much longer with all of his attacks being close to the level of Mugetsu is a serious difference.

I never said you mentioned it either, I was pointing out an alternative that would make this match up fair. If you have no interest in my alternative (making this fair), why are you even here?

Ichigo having a chance to win with Mugetsu

You still think I argue ichigo will win? when I said I only correct things? plus why do you think I gonna bother to argue for Mugetsu Ichigo when OP is no longer used Mugetsu ichigo? lul.

Yes, yes he does need to last for more than 30 secs. Mugetsu using all of his power is the reason why it is a stomp for Tony since Ichigo cannot wi. Him being able to last much longer with all of his attacks being close to the level of Mugetsu is a serious difference

You make zero sense, Mugetsu use all of his power..he cannot use Mugetsu twice because it already used all of his power, nor he can spam attack close to Mugetsu AP..That's literally what I try to say this whole time..

I never said you mentioned it either, I was pointing out an alternative that would make this match up fair. If you have no interest in my alternative (making this fair), why are you even here?

To correct your false assumption?

Here, I gave you analogy. You have 1000 bullets and you have the option to shots all 1000 of them at the same time, Yet even with such option you cannot destroy a tank..

Now do you think you will have better chances to destoy a tank if you shots those 1000 bullets one by one at that tank? no?

1000 separately and that is a poor analogy seeing as True Shikai can fire 1000 every time.

Regardless, if we both agree on Mugetsu being useless shall we stop derailing?

1000 separately and that is a poor analogy seeing as True Shikai can fire 1000 every time

That's even worse analogy because you only have 1000 ammunition in the first place..I dont understands why it so hard for you to understands that Ichigo will use all his power, thus mugetsu is the combine AP of what he can ever achive if he have the option to unleash all his regular AP that he can inflict in his fight into a single strike..

Jesus..I stop derailing..you can go to my wall if you want to continue..

Back