• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zach doesn't know a heck what he talks most of the time.

This IS a stomp for IM. Reasons includes:

• DS can't physically kill him due to the strengh gap, energy absorption and OP armor Regenerationn.
  • He can't BFR him to another side of the earth because IM will just come back flying. Nor to another dimension because IM also got devices for that.
  • "Bargain" ain't not happening because it must be activated first and he gets one-shoted at the start.
  • Etc.
Also, could you stop spaming Iron Man for like, a month?

I couldn't see any device for Iron Man so that he could travel between dimensions. Which means, he's going to fall for eternity.

I'm pretty sure Strange just sends Ironman to the Mirror Dimension and just leave him there. Also Strange can just create a portal around the body of Ironman and just close it, cutting him in half. Wong vs that Thanos minion guy anyone? "Wong, you're invited to my wedding"?

Arch+ Dude, at least you put attention on the other stuff I said?

Yes, flight will save him from falling through dimensions, because his portals doesn't alter gravity and makes things more heavier.

Akreuis+ 1) Wong did that by accident. 2) Wong and Strange are different characters. 3) Strange can't do that becasue his portals doesn't ignore durability. 4) Strange and Wong magic are 5-A while Obsidian Cull is High 6-B, so of course he gets sliced. 5) Strange primary method of BFR are the portals, not the mirror dimension. 6) He gets one-shoted at the start of the fight, and his shields and portals doesn't cover big blast AoE of IM's attacks. 7) Etc.

Wright+ Change them back to High 7-A, those guys are just acting like Zach.

Sorry Arch, I was in a very bad mood at that point because of news that I read recently when.

Gar+ It would be very dumb if that ever happens.

7-A, 5-A, 7-A, 5-A, MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE! OVO

Ahem, it's staying tier 7. End of discussion.

Back