• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
That's almost 16x speed dude
1) 51.5/8.66 = 5.9468822171 times, not breaching the 7.5 times threshold

2) Cole is the faster guy here

And this is not the crazier suits of Iron Man fighting Cole...

Schnee One said:
Cole is MHS+ In his High 7A form.....
Just to ask: is Armor Model 9 Iron Man blitzed or blitzing Infamous 2 Good Cole?

Schnee One said:
That's almost 6x speed dude

Equalize the Speed
Is it too hard to have a good old speed unrestricted match? When even we finally find a matchup pair which is not speed blitzing? What about other matches where AP differences are massive?

Like the abuse of speed equalisation are becoming a joke or even a laughing stock on our site. If Cole wins by speed, he wins by speed. Since < 7.5 speed difference is not a speed blitz, 7 votes and this can be added.

No, just find someone that is only around 2x that of an opponent

Actively making a match with a 6x speed difference is, no offense, ridiculous.

There are plenty of Mach 592 Servants in Nasuverse, put those against Cole

Cole won't even get hit with the speed gap and range.

1. So you are proposing a restriction of stomp gap to 2 times?

Like we have agreed on a stomp gap of 7.5 times after long debates and you want to narrow the gap just because?

Decisive matches are not stomps.

Or, should you wish to narrow the stomp gap threshold, where you would put them at? I don't think a versus thread is suitable.

2. Sure someone else will pit those Servants against Cole. Or I will - later.

The highest accepted match with a severe speed advantage that I know of that was concluded and added was with a almost 4 times speed gap and the other person could oneshot them with projectile based hax, had invisibility, summonings, and every other advantage in every other category possible besides speed or maybe Deadpool vs Pikachu as another example.

Well we have a hard time agreeing on a stomp gap. And now someone says the stomp gap is narrower than we previously agreed.

The principle of "ability to retort" is understandable, but blind speed equalisation really makes speed feat calculations a joke. And it is quite "unfair" if speed is equalisable, equipment can be restricted by dictation, character emotions can be chosen (wholly in-character, willing to kill else in-character, straight bloodlusted), but not AP and other things.

Seriously, where can we revise the stomp gap? like rule-of-thumb 7.5 times is not good enough someone wants to reduce it to 5 times, 4 times, or even 2 times.

The practice of speed equalisation has become toxic as memetic. Like not even "ordinary" low superhumans can always enjoy speed unrestriction. Like where can I discuss the appropriateness of "battle setting restraints" so that people can focus on Iron Man vs Cole MacGrath here finally?

Heads up: I will equalise speed for this one time because Schnee One keeps yelling and discussion cannot continue without doing so. But I want to create some speed unrestricted matches in the future - and I will.

Yeah I try to find actually speed unrestricted matches when I can and only equalize speed when the match is so thematic that I want it to be discussed, but it's a blitz stomp so I'm forced to speed equalize it.

Iron Man wouldn't be absolutely blitzed, but he'd be very easily overwhelmed by Cole's ability to dodge all his projectiles pretty easily and just nail him with superior AP

It would probably be more dynamic if you're willing to equalize, and since I just read as much, I'm not entirely sure just off the bat what will go down

Okay I have equalised speed for this battle discussion and I will keep the speed feat sources so that everyone may request for unrestriction should situation requires.

wait a second

5.94688221709 is the gap and blitzing is 6-7x, the difference between normal human and subsonic

yeah that's wack

anyways, Iron Man can absorb Cole's Electricity, so it'll be one of those kinds of matches again where he has to rely on ice and KE powers

DMUA said:
wait a second

5.94688221709 is the gap and blitzing is 6-7x, the difference between normal human and subsonic

yeah that's wack

anyways, Iron Man can absorb Cole's Electricity, so it'll be one of those kinds of matches again where he has to rely on ice and KE powers
Sure that may sound below margin but still big or big but still below threshold depending on how people look at those figures.

Now the excuse is removed we need to go back to discuss how their hax walls clash against each other.

I mean it's below the threshold, but the other person would need near one shot ap advantage to compensate.

So, Cole resists Heat, Ice, Electricity, Radiation, and Matter Manipulation so that gets countered, Radar Sense beats Invisibility and Camouflage and Cole's dealt with illusions before.

Could Cole drain electricity from the Iron Man suit?

Iirc IM's matter manipulation works on a quantum level, but I'm not sure.

Also, doesn't IM's suit even run on electricity? I thought his suits were powered by his Arc Reactor energy?

So yeah, this seems like an ability vs ability fight

As aforementioned, Iron Man laughs off Cole's pure lightning attacks cause "lol 4B power drain," but this shouldn't put Cole at too much of a disadvantage due to Cole other attacks relying on KE, explosions and ice. Cole's dealt with a lot of enemies in inFamous 2 whose armor/shields easily deflected his lightning bolts, and his main tactic there was to switch attacks.

Now IM resists absolute zero, so Cole's ice attacks are also gonna be kinda ineffective. He can still use it to launch icicles, increase his jumping height and create makeshift barriers for cover.

Before I say anything conclusive, can someone let me know how good his matter manipulation and durability negation is.

Tony's matter manip and dura negs (dup) on this version is based off his ability to deconstruct & reconstruct cohesive bonding (Molecular), hit targets on a subatomic scale with repulsive emission of subatomic & elemetary particles, manipulate iron atoms within people's blood, that shit.

Tony absors KE, so that ***** on said attacks from Cole.

Armors are commonly powered by Arc Reactors, so it's magnetic energy -that is just electricity via magnetic voltages- no like it matters because tony [resist draining from the likes of Ultro] so that also ***** on Cole's bold tactics.

So yeah, Tony it is, nearly for the same reasons as Delsin, just different. Stark can quickly take him down from pure energy drain the attacks to stockpile energy until he can eventually one shot, ignoring the AP disadvantage.

Yeah, I forgot that he can absorb KE attacks as well to power up. Though Cole can resist matter manipulation on a macro-quantum level, so there's that.

Iron Man FRA

Now that I think about it, yeah this is less than of a stomp than the previous thread, but still a stomp regardless.

Cole can tank Tony attacks better than Delsin, but his methods of harming the 3000 loved are the same as Rowe. Tony has less methods of damaging Cole than the boring ass Delsn, but has one, not all mighty-but still versatile power that gives him the decisive victory.

... Maybe onesided? Too decisive? In any way: IM, IM in 95% of the timelines.

Well considering that Cole can't actually do anything to tony beyond try to wack him with a stick

yeah this is probably a stomp

It'd basically be the same scene from Avengers where Thor accidentally powers up Tony's suit and then gets yeeted by a unibeam

Other ways around tbh. He may be protected from the RFB via energy absorption and the suit protecting him from the radiation and drain effect, but teleporting Black Hole says "gg"

Also it may be an AP stomp since Beast Cole = His base self (who is equal to the Beast) + the Beast's power (like 600+ gigatons).

Back