• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Question

The RepulsorTech Nodes are particles accelerators, meaning that they use magnetic repulsion to fire particles at light speeds (Something similar to a railgu, but instead with protons, electrons, muons and the like) There are a some statements that prove that.

They are not Lasers since they don't rely on radiation as a trigger.

I see... So despite not being lasers, they still are SoL. Makes sense.

Why isn't that pointed out in his profile? And why isn't Captain America Relativistic from constantly blocking them?

Migue79 said:
Why isn't that pointed out in his profile? And why isn't Captain America Relativistic from constantly blocking them?
well mostly cuse its usually aim blocking

plus all street levelers are just a bit under sub reletivistic as is so there is that

Migue79 said:
I'm gathering information to atemp an speed upgrade (Him being still Sub-Rel kinda offs me, and the reasons for he doesn't scale to MFTL+ cast is, dull).

At most I will get him Sol/FTL by himself.

@Sir sun man Fair enough. They do scale to Mach 7535 as it is.

@Newendigo May I help by quantifying any feats you find necessary?

Back