• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Model 51 stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have been lurking a long while, and I have noticed plenty of people that are concerned by Prime stats; that if it should be unknown, that its featless, that aside from having a HB build inside of the armor it lacks any other reason, that it should be downgraded/removed, etc etc etc.

Here I will try to give more prove to justify the stats, and perphaps, potentially upgrade it.

Model 51 AP:
First of all, as many times stated, the Model 51 is a combination of all his previous armor, this makes it comparable, if not far superior, to other previous models, this would include:

I would normally said that is enough to warrant at least a High 5-A+, but there is a bit more to add:

Model 51 Speed
Here is some scaling from Endo Symbiont and Prime:

Since, his Sub Rel+ speed came from an armor older than Model 8, and that Prime should be vastly superior, I think to the scaling is legit, so Model Prime should get "At least Massively FTL+", scaling from Nova, Hyperion and Pym-Ultron.

So going by feats, scaling and statements, I do say that Model 51 is pretty much above any other armor that Tony ever made at this point (Excepting both the Thorbuster and the Phoenixbuster, of course).

Scaling.
This will only scale to both Iron Ma and Doctor Doom with their Prime Armor

Nothing more to say.

Hmm, this seems to be a lot of proof. The problem is that people would likely demand that regular Carol Danvers, without Binary mode, should scale due to easily defeating it, but then again Bendis was writing, and he almost had Dormammu stomped by Cyclops, so I suppose that we could make a note of it being an outlier.

Antvasima said:
Hmm, this seems to be a lot of proof. The problem is that people would likely demand that regular Carol Danvers, without Binary mode, should scale due to easily defeating it, but then again Bendis was writing, and he almost had Dormammu stomped by Cyclops, so I suppose that we could make a note of it being an outlier.
As I said before in in other threads, I'm fully disagree with Carol scalin directly to Tony current armors, not just because she has been shown to be consistently below him, but also had not get any real power boost IIRC.

Yes, Bendis was most likely just not caring about if anything that he writes makes any sense as usual.

I think Carol should be scale to Model 9 but I'm not sure if she should scale to model 45 upwards.

@Sandman31

Would you be willing to update the Iron Man page accordingly?

I would prefer more staff input first though.

Both Matt and Azathoth will probably come late, so is better to wait yeah.

On anothe note: Iron Man's Keys must be ordered chronologicaly by the time that each model appeared

(I.E, Model 8/Silver Centurion | Model 9/Neo-Classic | Model 36/Hulkbuster | Model 45/Deep Space| Model 51/ Prime)

@Matthew

How would you prefer that we handle this then?

Beside,i'm trusting Newen since he's researching Iron Man upgrade for more than one years,and Sandman since he's the most trustworthy DC and Marvel expert here,but for now i'm still stay neutral.

Well, I personally trust Sandman31's sense of judgement, but I would prefer if Matthew is willing to talk more indepth with us about this first.

I don't think 4-B Iron Man is going to be accepted from what I heard remembering from what was discussed on previous threads. Thorbuster's key was removed because of the fact that it's only helpful against Asgardians. And even then, Thor was holding back a lot throughout that fight and suppressing his defences so he could be moved; not really damaged. Also, Hulk was severely holding back against the strongest version of the Hulk Buster, so Iron Man really doesn't scale to him. And Iron Man no matter what suit he's wearing is very consistently portrayed as an underdog compared to all the 4-B characters. I think at least High 5-A might be reasonable though.

I'll see if Matt has more to add though.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't think 4-B Iron Man is going to be accepted from what I heard remembering from what was discussed on previous threads. Thorbuster's key was removed because of the fact that it's only helpful against Asgardians. And even then, Thor was holding back a lot throughout that fight and suppressing his defences so he could be moved; not really damaged. Also, Hulk was severely holding back against the strongest version of the Hulk Buster, so Iron Man really doesn't scale to him. And Iron Man no matter what suit he's wearing is very consistently portrayed as an underdog compared to all the 4-B characters. I think at least High 5-A might be reasonable though.
That's where the Hulk Buster gets his High 5A rating tho

Plus, not the Hulkbuster this is Model 51, which one shotted the Hulkbuster

We do not know how much of the Dark Dimension that was lit up, and far more powerful heroes helped him out.

In addition, "this character beat this character who beat another character" scaling is often unreliable for Marvel, given how inconsistent the setting is, so I am not sure either way.

Their lighting extended to "the far reaches of the abyss around them", which I would say rather implies it affected the whole thing.

No, it really doesn't, unless a universal distance is mentioned, and again, he had help from Doctor Strange and others, unless you want a 4-B Swordsman.

Feats from the Fin Fang Foom Buster:

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/12.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/14.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/15.jpg

Armor 55:

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/16.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/17.jpg

Armor 57

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/18.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/19.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/tony-stark-iron-man-2018/chapters/1/20.jpg

Medeus+ I'm not counting the Thorbuster because of that, as Tony had to use a special asgardian item to power the armor, something that he can't freely accesss currently.

Hulkbuster are constantly build, and materials like Adamantion are easily crafted

If it's made Adamantium, then 4-B might be possible, but I'm still uncertain. Wolverine has a 4-B Skeleton, and class are said to have 4-B slashing power, so if Wolverine has this accepted, I guess that might be fair. I'm aware that Model 51 is semi-composite and considered stronger than Hulk Buster, but that part doesn't always qualify. But regardless, the Adamantium part makes sense, but I still prefer to heat Matt's thoughts.

It's must be made out of Adamantium of course, with mix alloy of other metals, non-metals, anti-metals, plastic and organic materials.

Also, IM has becoming stronger steadly over the course of years, compulsively improving and/or making new armor, the comics shows an obvious power gap between armors, from Classic to Modular, Extremis, Bleeding Edge, Dark Reign, Endo-Symbiont, and finally Prime. Even our profiles are prove of him getting more powerfull with each model.

So say that "Iron Man no matter what suit he's wearing is very consistently portrayed as an underdog" is straigh-up wrong in many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back