• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) vs Xenomorph Queen (Alien Franchise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Mark 3 vs a Queen
*Speed Equalised

Iron Man: 7 (Newendigo,Lacku,XSOULOFCINDERX.Veloxt1r0kore,Soma_King,Mariogoods,Kazuma_kuwabara)

Xenomorph: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Stark is 0.0068 Tons (AP), Xenomorph Queen is 0.009 Tons.

Last edited:
"Acid Manipulation (Facehuggers can spew acid of which can break molecular bonds)"

Real life acid already does that lmao.

Anyway, this is pretty much the Queen vs a miniaturized and better powerloader, capable of hurling objects at high speed, freeze things, shoot beams and fly. I don't see the Xeno-scum doing much better here.

The corrosive blood is the only issue but Tony has experience against things that destroy the armor in similar fashion and is quick to notice the danger of attacks to plot an strategy mid combat. The black goo doesn't seem like a common move either.

Pretty solid victory for Stark I would say, almost one-sided.

"Acid Manipulation (Facehuggers can spew acid of which can break molecular bonds)"

Real life acid already does that lmao.

Anyway, this is pretty much the Queen vs a miniaturized and better powerloader, capable of hurling objects at high speed, freeze things, shoot beams and fly. I don't see the Xeno-scum doing much better here.

The corrosive blood is the only issue but Tony has experience against things that destroy the armor in similar fashion and is quick to notice the danger of attacks to plot an strategy mid combat. The black goo doesn't seem like a common move either.

Pretty solid victory for Stark I would say, almost one-sided.
Too one sided?

Bump

Really love this match up but Tonys winning for sure FRA
I wanted to do MCU Mark 1 vs a Drone, but he doesn't really have much outside of the single missile to harm it.

honestly I think that match up could still work since even with how stiff the mark 1 moves it packs a big punch
Maybe, but acid could easily ruin it

Kinda of sad that people don't mind the comic version of the character compared to the MCU one, specially considering I and a couple of other users had to go through several hours of comic issues and get across almost every feat of him

Just for the armor profiles to not be used a lot.

Kinda of sad that people don't mind the comic version of the character compared to the MCU one, specially considering I and a couple of other users had to go through several hours of comic issues and get across almost every feat of him

Just for the armor profiles to not be used a lot.
DW, I'll be pumping out matches every so often

Iron man wins, Tony is too inteligent and has the right tools to win against the queen

Bordeline stomp to be honest, but I don´t mind this getting added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back