• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (Avengers Alliance) vs Skar (Hunter Blood)

I don't really know anyone who'd be interested.

Uuuh, close match this is.

Alrigth, i can see that Skar has good changes as with his immunities and resistances against Iron Man. In other hand has Iron Man something in his arsenal, which he can use as piecing or cutting, as i see Skars invulnerably to be one good edge.

Still Iron Man has exprience against all kinds races and he would propably figure something out. I also take count that Skar invulnerability would work against stun attacks or not? Also Iron Mans fligth would come handy to take little time to think.

So, i would say Skar could take this if Iron Man don`t have anything to pierce equipment, if i recall here Iron Man don`t have his laser or has he in Model 35?

Iron Man doesn't have his laser tech, however his missiles could probably count as piercing from shrapnel damage.

Oh yes missiles, those could work. In my mind this could give edge to Iron Man because those and fligth. Still i would like to hear opinion about Skars invulnerably for working against stun attacks.

Iron Man doesn't have any stun attacks in that form, he just has resistances to them.

Ah, sorry i looked wrong that part. (That what you get when you read with sleepy head) Alrigth with my previous reasons, i give my vote to Iron Man. It won`t be easy, but i think Iron Man could take this.

Now i have been wondering,are they sharp enough to pierce,dont they explode more upon impact then pierce through?Plus they would need to hit him first and given Skar speed,a missile would be very slow for that matter

I mean it's just simple physics really. The missiles detonate and shrapnel flies out cutting into the opponent.

But still, the speed of a missile is slow, unless Iron Man missiles are relativistic and i didnt knew, even if it hits Skar and gets hurts, he would need a lot more of them if he wants to take him down and he isnt that dumb to let more come to explode on him knowing they damage him after experiencing from before

I think Stark's best tactic is to just missile spam, and keep flying to avoid being hit.

Skar will defend from them after getting hit once when realizing they hurt him,when Wulfgar hurt him he was on defensive, Tony would need to somehow get him when he doesnt defend at all, firing missiles he can react against wont guarantee him doing much, thats how i see it

Numero Uno.

Although that selection has two individual power sets. You can ignore the second one as it is only one line.

Heads Up Display

Okay, IDK how good Iron Man's range is exactly. Skar's is "Planetary when his strikes collapses with the ground". Does that mean his strikes hit the ground and causes the whole ground to collapse?

I mean, if Iron Man can fly out of his range. He could just missle spam him from there and then he could be out of Skar's range maybe and there is also what Lekmos said.

I might go with Iron Man especially if he can get the range advantage.

BlackDarkness679 said:
But still, the speed of a missile is slow, unless Iron Man missiles are relativistic and i didnt knew, even if it hits Skar and gets hurts, he would need a lot more of them if he wants to take him down and he isnt that dumb to let more come to explode on him knowing they damage him after experiencing from before

Oh. My bad.

So Iron Man doesn't have any slicing and piercing attacks? If he doesn't then I'll give it to Skar.

Well Colonel said above that the missiles can do shrapnel damage, but as i said in the comment i quoted, he can react to them as they arent that fast for him and if he still gets hit, next time he wont let them strike again, in my story he fights Wulfgar which figured out how to get around the invulnerability, Skar went on defensive to avoid too much piercing and cutting wounds from him after experiencing some

You guys realize Model 35 is only High 6-A? Iron Man doesn't reach 5-B (Skar's level of power) until his Avengers key.

He can easily reach those levels with statistics amplification.

Except I see nowhere in the OP for prep time to just do that (you can add it if you want to), right now there isn't really anything stopping Skar from one shotting at the very start of the match before Iron Man can even use his thing, and that's assuming that he actually starts off with it immediately.

"Statistics Amplification (With Iso-8)"

" Multi-Continent level (Scaling to Iron Man), much higher with statistics amplification (Able to fight beings like Odin with enough Iso-8 enhancements)"

"Standard Equipment:

Isotope-8: Iso-8 boosts the characters; Speed, Attack, Durability, Stamina, and Accuracy."

Perhaps I should make a note in the thread detailing how much Iso-8 he gets access to?

If this match isn't a stomp. I'm gonna go with Skar because he can only be hurt by piercing attacks. Iron Man's missles are piercing attacks. But

BlackDarkness679 said:

Alright, I'll let this thread run for 24 hours to see if there's any additional voters, or if anyone changes there mind, then I'll add this as inconclusive. I believe 4 voters is enough, right?

Also, thanks for the replies.

Colonel Krukov said:
Alight, I'll let this thread run for 24 hours to see if there's any additional voters, or if anyone changes there mind, then I'll add this as inconclusive. I believe 4 voters is enough, right?

Also, thanks for the replies.
Its 3 for one character with a 2 vote difference. So this isn't good enough for adding.

I meant for inconclusive.

Okie dokey boss man. :p

Back