• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man 4, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

This might be good

- Both High 6-A, DMC2 Dante and Armor Model 45 Iron Man

- Speed Equalized

- Both in-character

Iron Man: 0

Dante: 7 (Gargoyle, Redgrave, Rebuble Uselet, Arrogant, Random, Velot, Dat Dot)

Inconclusive: 0

FeaturingDanteFromDMC

Awesome title :)

Anyway, I think this is a slight win for Dante, Iron Man definitely has the AP and Dura advantage here by a pretty vast margin, but he's out haxed by a pretty decent margin as well.

Chrono Heart I shouldn't have to explain really.

Gilgamesh's transmutation properties might not work against something that's already steel but they will make it brittle and thus easier to break.

IM just doesn't really have the hax necessary to compete with Dante, and to top it all off Dante by this point in the story is far more expirienced then this version of Iron Man having fought demons on his level for decades.

Dante 6/10

Well, IM is about 375 PT and Dante is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 179 PT, I guess Ap and Dura are quite close from each other

Anyway, vote counted

dante FRA and i want a nice hack and slash kind of game. Reminds me....DMC 5 WHEN???

RebubleUselet said:
Yea, Dante should be comparable if not superior to Iron Man in AP

Overall, Dante for Gargoyle's reasons
I don't think so, Iron Man performed the feat fairly casually, so I highly doubt the AP and Dura is in Dante's favor, but it's comparable enough to still fight him.

Goddam that was quick

Is it okay to keep a grace Period? Since New would probably disagree here

A GP wasn't necessary to begin with since it was unanimous but we're wanting to wait for the Wiki's resident Iron Man expert/fanboy to get a chance to say something before getting this added.

One more day and nothing, so bumping this, if we don't have anything to add, I guess this can be added, Dante won 2 days ago and anyone seems to disagree

@Gar+ Eh, at least the two matches were finally added (Frieza lasted for 2 months, god).

Someone should probably call an Admin because the match was added to Dante but not IM.

Back