• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible vs Gutsman(ONE VOTE LEFT)

i asked here https://vsbattles.com/threads/im-not-sure-about-this.120127/ about ap and they're ap is close

im in trouble for creating stomp threads so im being more careful

high six-C versions

speed equalized

invincible six votes

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Not stompy at all, actually. A pretty close match-up, ngl.
Invincible has a 1.2x AP advantage, 649.88 Gigatons vs 514.66 Gigatons (Though Gutsman scales above, so they're still incredibly even but for the sake of argument i'll give Mark a miniscule AP advantage)
Guts Man however had a massive Stamina and Lifting Strength Advantage. Limitless and Class T vs Incredibly High and Class K.
Guts Man has Vibration and Earth Manipulation, not sure if that'll help him much here. Invincible's higher AP lets him smash through any Earth he summons and flight takes care of the ground vibrations.
A little bit torn on this one, Guts Man can easily restrain Mark with his big arm and give one heckuva pounding, and Mark won't be able to do much about it. But then again, he's smart and probably realize pretty quickly that he has stronger Lifting Strength after their first scuffle.
I might try and side with Mark here, for AP Advantage and Flight. The higher mobility and his smaller size might just let Mark dance around and whallop him into space, it's a slim chance but I think it's more likely than Mark getting pinned and wailed on, even in his early years I'm pretty sure he's smarter than that.
Pretty close, slight lean towards Mark because of Higher AP and Flight.

im not voting yet but i agree with the comment papi said so i too am leaning towards invincible.

Back