• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nevertheless him hypothetically killing an infinite number of enemies at the same time isn't that impressive anyway, it does not grant him anything beside range (but his range is even higher than that lol)

Nevertheless him hypothetically killing an infinite number of enemies at the same time isn't that impressive anyway, it does not grant him anything beside range (but his range is even higher than that lol)
Well, it grants that ''flex feeling'', like a character having Universal lift strength but casually lifting entire castles, it is too flex to the reader, which is exactly the reason that people thinks that Saitama is far stronger than Universal dudes

Well, it grants that ''flex feeling'', like a character having Universal lift strength but casually lifting entire castles, it is too flex to the reader, which is exactly the reason that people thinks that Saitama is far stronger than Universal dudes
Alright let's make flex feeling an ability 🗿

I got a comment on Yogiri's second key; it is large size 9 so via its should have Immeasurable strength and ts striking strength could scale to it, also; I don't really see why they both should be Unknown

not really. The dimension is explicitly stated to be 4D
The argument is that there are 5 dimensions in a heavenly record, because there's Length, Width, Height, Abyss, then Time. 5 dimensions in total. So destroying 1 heavenly record = destroying 5 dimensions.

And even if you think it's not inside of a heavenly record, like Kerwin, at least Yogiri would still probably scale to it via being stated to be capable of destroying everything.

It was LN, not WN. And yeah 5-D, but maybe not by this site's standards.
I don't think there'll be a problem at all tbh.
A dimension directly being compared to and above W,L, and H is like the easiest way to get tier 1 iirc. We even have statements of people who reach that 4th dimension being literally invincible to someone who can't reach it, and considered near-gods in comparison.

The argument is that there are 5 dimensions in a heavenly record, because there's Length, Width, Height, Abyss, then Time. 5 dimensions in total. So destroying 1 heavenly record = destroying 5 dimensions.

And even if you think it's not inside of a heavenly record, like Kerwin, at least Yogiri would still probably scale to it via being stated to be capable of destroying everything.
I don't think that would work , they assumed have 5-D axis because a characters can growth older.

But here i found this so manh people say it put analogy like R>F difference.

I don't think that would work , they assumed have 5-D axis because a characters can growth older.

Time clearly exists there, otherwise there would be no movement. Not to mention the obvious passage of time leading to the King's death in the first place.

Its weird , then other fictions with 2-A being shloud have 5-D cosmology because they have time frame governed thier motion , we do allowed such assumtion ?

If the raws are legit, they say five dimensions not four dimensions:

それは、文字通りの意味で、異なる次元の世界でした。それをアストラル界、スピリットワールド、 またはアビスと呼んでください。
それはいくつもの名前で呼ばれていましたが、簡単に言えば、 長さ、 幅、高さが追加の5次元で補完された世界でした。
男はその次元と三次元空間の間を自由に移動することができました。それは信じられないほど強力な能力でした。
その次元を通過することで、彼は好きな場所に行き、攻撃を避けることができました。
彼が示したように、彼はそれを使ってあらゆる種類の防御を迂回し、内部から敵を破壊することさえできました。
その上、 普通の人間はこの次元を知覚することができず、 彼らが反撃することを不可能にしました。
この下の存在ページ上の文字としてのみ表示されます。 寸法の違いのため

It was a world of different dimensions, in the literal sense of the word. Call it the Astral Realm, the Spirit World, or the Abyss.
It was called by a number of names, but simply put, it was a world whose length, width, and height were complemented by an additional five dimensions.
Man was able to move freely between that dimension and three-dimensional space. It was an incredibly powerful ability.
By passing through that dimension, he could go anywhere he wanted and avoid attacks.
As he had shown, he could use it to bypass all sorts of defenses and even destroy his enemies from the inside.
Besides, ordinary humans could not perceive this dimension, making it impossible for them to fight back.
This lower being appears only as a character on the page. Due to the difference in dimensions

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
IF the raws, it is legit, it say five dimensions not four dimensions:

それは、文字通りの意味で、異なる次元の世界でした。それをアストラル界、スピリットワールド、 またはアビスと呼んでください。
それはいくつもの名前で呼ばれていましたが、簡単に言えば、 長さ、 幅、高さが追加の5次元で補完された世界でした。
男はその次元と三次元空間の間を自由に移動することができました。それは信じられないほど強力な能力でした。
その次元を通過することで、彼は好きな場所に行き、攻撃を避けることができました。
彼が示したように、彼はそれを使ってあらゆる種類の防御を迂回し、内部から敵を破壊することさえできました。
この下の存在ページ上の文字としてのみ表示されます。 寸法の違いのため

It was a world of different dimensions, in the literal sense of the word. Call it the Astral Realm, the Spirit World, or the Abyss.
It was called by a number of names, but simply put, it was a world whose length, width, and height were complemented by an additional five dimensions.
Man was able to move freely between that dimension and three-dimensional space. It was an incredibly powerful ability.
By passing through that dimension, he could go anywhere he wanted and avoid attacks.
As he had shown, he could use it to bypass all sorts of defenses and even destroy his enemies from the inside.
Besides, ordinary humans could not perceive this dimension, making it impossible for them to fight back.
This lower being appears only as a character on the page. Due to the difference in dimensions

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
then, is this enough to grant Low 1-C?

Additionally this very quote seems to be a R-F difference

この下の存在ページ上の文字としてのみ表示されます。

Assuming overlap within the context of the scan/sidestory is just the King's weakness as context seems to suggest, 5-D could be fine.

It's not an assumption, time exists in every verse where things happen...

Are you trying to say ID verse doesn't have time or something?

Back