• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because its stated to be the embodiment of the nonexistence

Its not redundant, he is stated to be the nonexistence that would overcome all others, which is exactly what happend to UEG and her Nonexistence.

''Not being able to quickly grasp the situation, UEG was dumbfounded for a while. However, time is subjective, and in reality, not much time has passed. In front of UEG, there was an endless darkness. A void of nothingness. Lou and his friends who had confronted her earlier were nowhere to be seen, and only UEG and a boy were there. "First of all, I know I sound like I know everything, but I don't really know anything. Basically, I'm just saying what I want to say, so you can think of it as a joke." "......What the hell are you?" "You may call me The Descending Dragon. I'm the god who manages this world. Recently, I've finally regained my position as Administrator. I'm glad to see things are going pretty much the way I want them to, and I feel pretty good about it." ".......God? I couldn't sense any presence from you at all." "You did well. When I found out that you were resurrected, I tried my best to hide my presence. Well, even if I had been found, I doubt I would have been considered a strong enough person by your standards." Indeed, The Descending Dragon didn't look so strong. The ones from the Slow Life Alliance were probably much stronger. However, he seems to be very good at hiding his presence, and I wouldn't know if he's really weak until I fought him. "......What are you doing here?" "What is it? For someone who's always been so arrogant, why is your reaction rather slow? Are you confused by the situation?" UEG was indeed puzzled. She was shocked at herself for being confused. For UEG, where almost everything goes as she expected, it was impossible for her to find himself in a completely unexpected situation.
"I asked what the hell is this!" "What is it you ask? It's the gap between life and death, or a singularity, or a flashback, or even a dream. A glimmer moment before death? I wonder if it is a temporary breakdown caused by the confirmation of cause and effect. You're not dead yet, but you're a shadow figure that captures the moment of transition from life to death that occurs when death is confirmed...... Well, you can interpret it however you like." "I'm not convinced, but why are you here?" "I was looking for an opportunity. I wanted to say "That's what you get!". Takatou-kun wouldn't say such a thing, so I wanted to at least say it and clear my mind. Well, I can't come to this incomprehensible place, so I'm just projecting my shadow at the moment." "....I see. this definitely seemed to be a phenomenon that even the wisdom of mistress could not comprehend. But, would the mistress die? I don't know where I am, but I just have to move to wherever it is I'm going." UEG explored the area. The darkness went on forever, really forever. It goes on and on, endlessly, as far as UEG's perception can go. Then she tried to find another dimension, another parallel world, another universe, but that didn't work either. What she see is nothing but emptiness. There really is nothing here. Realizing this, UEG was slowly beginning to feel fear. No matter where she tried to go, there was nothing. As long as there was nothing, there was nowhere to travel to. "Well, then! I'll destroy everything! Space-time! The universe! The higher universes, including that one too!" UEG unleashed all of her power with all of her might, but the power that was supposed to destroy everything disappeared into the void. The power of UEG had no effect on the surroundings. "It's useless. There's nothing here. You can't destroy something that isn't there."
"I...I don't understand ...... what the hell is this ...... thing called Takato?" UEG had never even heard of such a existence. They had never even imagined that such a person existed. "Yes. There are different kinds of gods. It's divided into those who know about it and those who don't. Most of the gods who don't know about it are unprincipled and think they can do anything, and are therefore powerful. On the other hand, the gods who know about it are relatively calm and don't do anything too crazy. Or rather, they can't. They know their limits. "What is that thing?! What do you think you're doing!" "Nooo. I don't know what it is either, so I'm just making it fluffy. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know, but our origin has a sense of moderation. For example, We think that maybe there are beings out there that we can't even imagine. I think that there may be something that is watching the gods, just like the humans tell us not to do bad things because the gods are watching them." Even so, she couldn't have believed it outright. This is because a god like UEG, who thinks she is on top of the world, cannot possibly understand it.
"Yeah. I'm glad to see you fluttering in a hurry. It's a shame we can't send this information to my main body." However, despite UEG's request, the illusion who called himself the Dragon disappeared into the darkness. "Well, then you can make a world here." If there is nothing and nowhere to go, then she can create it here herself. She is a god, so she can at least do creation. It should be possible, but no matter what was made, it immediately melted into the darkness. Nothing is allowed to exist here. And UEG realized that she was in the process of melting into the darkness. She tried to keep herself together somehow, but gradually she began to lose sight of what she was doing. "...... why...... why should the mistress go through this ......" UEG lost her shape, lost sense of who she was, and eventually disappeared into the darkness.''
So, Yogiri should have NEP 2 and High-Godly Negation

embodiment of nonexistent doesn’t mean lacking of concept by default

which only means he is stronger than all characters in series
Not only it, if he is the Nonexistence that precede all others, it also means that his Nonexistence nature to his True Form encompass even UEG nothingness, I sent the scan of their fight

Not only it, if he is the Nonexistence that precede all others, it also means that his Nonexistence nature to his True Form encompass even UEG nothingness, I sent the scan of their fight
the scan that you sent is only EE and high godly regen neg tbh,none of them say that Yogiri lacks concept

the scan that you sent is only EE and high godly regen neg tbh,none of them say that Yogiri lacks concept
No, its not, it cleary mentioned that Yogiri true form is a nothingness, the keyword that they used a lot of times is ''what she see is nothing but emptiness, endless darkness, a void of nothingness, disappeared into nothingness'', which makes sense, as the previous scan that I sent before shows that Yogiri nothingness is the nothingness that overcome others nothingness, which is what happend to UEG, unless u want to remove UEG nep 2

Well, as far as our standards go, being a void that predates concepts gives NEP2 currently (case in point being Shar and the literal NEP page description). And considering how even UEG got erased (supporting feat I guess), it fits.

Well, as far as our standards go, being a void that predates concepts gives NEP2 currently (case in point being Shar and the literal NEP page description). And considering how even UEG got erased (supporting feat I guess), it fits.
Yeah, and we still have the description of his true form, that mentioned ''void of nothingness'', ''endless darkness'', ''emptiness'' and the statement of yogiri being the ''nonexistence that overcome all others''

No, its not, it cleary mentioned that Yogiri true form is a nothingness, the keyword that they used a lot of times is ''what she see is nothing but emptiness, endless darkness, a void of nothingness, disappeared into nothingness'', which makes sense, as the previous scan that I sent before shows that Yogiri nothingness is the nothingness that overcome others nothingness, which is what happend to UEG, unless u want to remove UEG nep 2
Nothingness doesn’t mean type 2 by default so pls stop bringing it many times,and UEG has type 2 because she lacks of concept,which is not Yogiri’s case,the statement that you uses has nothing to do with it
Nonexistence still has concept and concept that predates all concepts still exists,UEG got erased is just NPI feat,I don’t see why it’s relevant to unique trait like NEP at all

Nothingness doesn’t mean type 2 by default so pls stop bringing it many times,and UEG has type 2 because she lacks of concept,which is not Yogiri’s case,the statement that you uses has nothing to do with it
We are talking about a character that has it Nothingness literally even more Emptiness in the perspective of others NEP 2 characters, obvious it is NEP 2

where it is said that he is more nonexistent than UEG?
I literally sent the scan, he is the nonexistence that overcome others nonexistences (which is exactly the way that UEG died) and Yogiri true form in UEG perspective was a void of nothing, emptiness and incompreensible, she lose her shape on Yogiri nothingness

I literally sent the scan, he is the nonexistence that overcome others nonexistences (which is exactly the way that UEG died) and Yogiri true form in UEG perspective was a void of nothing, emptiness and incompreensible, she lose her shape on Yogiri nothingness
like I said above,it is NPI feat

Srry guys , where they said incomprehensible ? , I saw only "overcome" and overcome doesn't mean you're more fundamental than baseline NEP they can be mean you're large even enemies can't percieve.

Srry guys , where they said incomprehensible ?
''he darkness went on forever, really forever. It goes on and on, endlessly, as far as UEG's perception can go. Then she tried to find another dimension, another parallel world, another universe, but that didn't work either. What she see is nothing but emptiness. There really is nothing here. Realizing this, UEG was slowly beginning to feel fear. No matter where she tried to go, there was nothing. As long as there was nothing, there was nowhere to travel to. "Well, then! I'll destroy everything! Space-time! The universe! The higher universes, including that one too!" UEG unleashed all of her power with all of her might, but the power that was supposed to destroy everything disappeared into the void. The power of UEG had no effect on the surroundings. "It's useless. There's nothing here. You can't destroy something that isn't there."
"I...I don't understand ...... what the hell is this ......''

he is an emptiness in the perspective of others NEP 2
and?no offense but this argument has no meaning at all,if you have scan that directly said about lacking of concept,pls go ahead and make a CRT for him because from what I see you bring ton of nonsense arguments like erasing NEP type 2=being NEP type 2,or being incomprehensible=being NEP type 2 although nowhere in the nonexistence page said that,and about predating thing,if that’s enough for NEP type 2 then NEP type 2 for Arceus should not be rejected

Last edited:
Delta333, the way I see it Yogiri's true form qualified based on the power description; I don't think that will change unless the power is revised and/or there are major antifeats, frankly speaking.

I don't think I will speak more on this topic directly as there will be a CRT on it.

Last edited:
Fine,I would like to see better argument in that future CRT as well,hope it’s not something like erasing NEP type 2=being NEP type 2 or being incomprehensible=being NEP type 2

You’re misinterpreting the argument, they are not saying being capable of erasing a NEP 2 or being incomprehensible from a pov of a NEP 2, gives him that rating. His nature is nonexistence.

There’s a difference between nonexistence and nothing. Nothing can exist, nonexistence by nature can’t exist or else it’d be its polar, existence.

As you can see from above, the expanse of nonexistence stretched endlessly and regardless of what UEG does create/destroy higher universes. They are all null. His nonexistence is so significant that UEG who has NEP 2(can still exist despite having everything about her destroyed including her concept) melted into his nonexistence.

You’re misinterpreting the argument, they are not saying being capable of erasing a NEP 2 or being incomprehensible from a pov of a NEP 2, gives him that rating. His nature is nonexistence.

There’s a difference between nonexistence and nothing. Nothing can exist, nonexistence by nature can’t exist or else it’d be its polar, existence.

As you can see from above, the expanse of nonexistence stretched endlessly and regardless of what UEG does create/destroy higher universes. They are all null. His nonexistence is so significant that UEG who has NEP 2(can still exist despite having everything about her destroyed including her concept) melted into his nonexistence.
Yeah, this

nonexistence was never the reason for NEP type 2 since type 1 can also be nonexistence,but I will not continue this since it't pointless,since currently Yogiri doesn't have it and there is not CRT for it until now

Edit: why I misinterpret when I literally copy paste their arguments lol

nonexistence was never the reason for NEP type 2 since type 1 can also be nonexistence,but I will not continue this since it't pointless,since currently Yogiri doesn't have it and there is not CRT for it until now
But Nonexistence in the verse is rated as NEP 2, as it envolves characters like UEG and Toichiro and the fact that Yogiri Nonexistence is rated as superior

The description behind NEP 2 is the philosophical interpretation of Nonexistence. It is neither 0 and 1 where the two side is(existence, and nothingness). Volume 2 gives us an early depiction of his nonexistence, it was only until recently where it has been backed up since UEG was reduced to his nonexistence. To be simple, Yogiri’s nonexistence has a much more “nothingness” nature to it than a NEP 2 character that it became one with his nonexistence. This will be last comment about this topic.

Btw did we should add Paralysis Inducement Ability for Yogiri?i see it from the this feats :
"I said die and he died, guess the relation there and this will be quick. Make a move and another one dies."

Yogiri declared his warning, but Fukuhara paid no heed to it and walked over to Higashida. Yogiri pointed at him with a 'die.'

Fukuhara probably had the best intentions towards Higashida, but it should not be. He collapsed onto Higashida and ceased moving.

"Didn't I tell you not to move? Move and you die. Understand?"

"A, ah, wha-"

Hanakawa froze.

He didn't seem capable of understanding nor accepting his situation.

However, he did seem to understand that something abnormal happened, and that the one responsible for it was Yogiri.

Btw did we should add Paralysis Inducement Ability for Yogiri?i see it from the this feats :
"I said die and he died, guess the relation there and this will be quick. Make a move and another one dies."

Yogiri declared his warning, but Fukuhara paid no heed to it and walked over to Higashida. Yogiri pointed at him with a 'die.'

Fukuhara probably had the best intentions towards Higashida, but it should not be. He collapsed onto Higashida and ceased moving.

"Didn't I tell you not to move? Move and you die. Understand?"

"A, ah, wha-"

Hanakawa froze.

He didn't seem capable of understanding nor accepting his situation.

However, he did seem to understand that something abnormal happened, and that the one responsible for it was Yogiri.
This seems more like Hanakawa was scared asf

Back