• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

Our boy is looking handsome.
1065685901121945772.webp

Verse update for this month:
-The Sea is now 2-A in size
-I have Maya profile deleted because it's too barebone
-Bunch of Upgrade for Yogiri in his profile
-Kouryuu and MalnaRilna profile is in the wiki now
-Revised the verse page a little bit (There's still left to be desired, but bit by bit it'll got there)

So i want to ask everyone regarding some instant death cosmology new infromation. This information is form volume 14 Mitsuki Side story (How he got his power and how UEG and Luu got defeated and Alexia become the winner of the battle between 3 goddess).

instant-death-cosmology.png

We already know about higer level universe which encompase lower level one and the term of totality of collection of worlds refereed to "Ultimate Ensemble World". My question is that when author use the different word at "There worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that". The fact that he use the world "the place beyond all of that" sounds like author want to make it different that the world within "ultimate ensemble world". Not to mention that apparently it seems like "Unltimate Ensemble World" is territory that intelligent life form (This including Gods) can only perceive.

Perhaps this is kinda confirm the existence of realm beyond "Ultimate Ensemble World"? What do you guys think?

Also out of topic it seems like all Fujitaka Work is within Ultimate Ensemble World? It's including His original story in fanbox titled "Great Demon King cannot be defeated". The reason i said this because in Great Demon King series there are also mention that the existence of Universe, Multiverse, and Universe That encompase it when they battle each other. Not to mention about the fact that some characters claim that the are Omnipotent and Omnisciense in their respective Universe / world which is really similiar in Instant Death Series. So yeah, i think that Great Demon King Series also whithin Ultimate Ensemble World.

That's pretty much make it all his work is basically conected to each other (including his new series about member of Dannoura Family and Hanakawa Harem).

So i want to ask everyone regarding some instant death cosmology new infromation. This information is form volume 14 Mitsuki Side story (How he got his power and how UEG and Luu got defeated and Alexia become the winner of the battle between 3 goddess).

instant-death-cosmology.png

We already know about higer level universe which encompase lower level one and the term of totality of collection of worlds refereed to "Ultimate Ensemble World". My question is that when author use the different word at "There worlds, the space outside them, and another place beyond all of that". The fact that he use the world "the place beyond all of that" sounds like author want to make it different that the world within "ultimate ensemble world". Not to mention that apparently it seems like "Unltimate Ensemble World" is territory that intelligent life form (This including Gods) can only perceive.

Perhaps this is kinda confirm the existence of realm beyond "Ultimate Ensemble World"? What do you guys think?
No, not really. The context of space outside them refer to the higher level universe encompassed the lower ones. If we attempt to directly translate the raw version, it something like this “there outer universes which contain them and much outside universes which contain even that etc etc” The Ultimate Ensemble World refer to all these to total collection of universes.
Also out of topic it seems like all Fujitaka Work is within Ultimate Ensemble World? It's including His original story in fanbox titled "Great Demon King cannot be defeated". The reason i said this because in Great Demon King series there are also mention that the existence of Universe, Multiverse, and Universe That encompase it when they battle each other. Not to mention about the fact that some characters claim that the are Omnipotent and Omnisciense in their respective Universe / world which is really similiar in Instant Death Series. So yeah, i think that Great Demon King Series also whithin Ultimate Ensemble World.

That's pretty much make it all his work is basically conected to each other (including his new series about member of Dannoura Family and Hanakawa Harem).
Yeah, Unbeatable Demon Lord does follow the same setting with ID and Nee chan. But if you attempt to use information from that series to update the cosmology, well good luck. Since not only does it exist only in author fanbox, and also unless I mistaken, that parts (vol 5) might get rewrite. Well, if it isn’t, I don’t know whether it can be actually be used. Although you can put information about Impossible game to ID minus Hanakawa Harem due to it being similar case with Unbeatable Demon Lord

So, just want to tell in advance that j-novel translation screw so hard, especially the part where it translate "ultimate ensemble" world part.
They got it right in interlude chapter where they explain mitsuki past, then i don't know why they change it form ultimate ensemble to multiverse.... (And no, the don't explain at all about the trantition of changing the translation, don't ask why).

Like maybe i am tripping right now, i don't know japanese, but at the very least i can google it. So how the hell Ultimate Ensemble word got tranlsate to Multiverse???

Like come on, j-novel, even Ultimate Gathering or Ultimate Collection word although wrong, is still better.....

I watched the opening and got surprised that Hilcrhyme was singing it since he’s been a influential singer for a long time in Japan with one of his cool rap songs Shunkashuutou. (I couldn’t even handle myself at most scenes in the opening where Yogiri just erased everyone lmao 🤣)
If you notice, people Yogiri actually killed disappear with different special effect (they get blown away) while people that survive only disappear normally.

If you notice, people Yogiri actually killed disappear with different special effect (they get blown away) while people that survive only disappear normally.
Thanks for notifying me!
Another thing to say, but there’re already funny reactions for Japanese users seeing the anime saying that Yogiri might be the strongest anime character. 😂

Opening Lyric:
Thump thump, it’s my way
I’ve had a well-known one-verse since ten years ago
My existence breaks the rules, a criminal
One word, all critical
Everyone desires this power
Every time, I intimidate like this

“Those without resolve, leave.”
In this world, where the weak get eaten, it’s a feast
This talent bestowed by the heavens
An unprecedented existence
If you have any complaints, blame God