• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eye Beams Galore: Neco-Arc vs Guardian (Breath of the Wild)

First of all, **** you. I made that profile.
Second of all, there's multiple points in character stories that imply/mention how Remake Neco-Arc is the same one from the originals, albiet updated.
just because I said the profile is ****** does not mean I was insulting you personally. i think you jumped the gun there. though maybe my wording was a bit harsh and inconsiderate. my apologies.

there are problems with the profile though, but looking on this now and seeing that speed is equal, a part of that is eliminated here. but an example of one of the problems...

Neco Arc seems to be in the range of people who are in Mash's speed tier in TL.

"can keep up with a guy who has blitzed people in her speed tier"

this doesn't work.

granted, Neco Arc canon stuff should be its own separate joke canon that doesn't really tie to the official versions of either canon, especially since the Tsukihime Remake and the original are more than just separate timelines but entirely incompatible. same with quite a bit of older Nasu stuff when compared to newer.

but if you want to discuss this more in depth we should do it somewhere else. not trying to derail here. was just making a passing comment. and again i was not trying to insult the creator of the page. my bad if it came off that way.

Last edited:
Alright, my apologies for the reaction. But I'm still sticking to my point on how Neco-Arc is quite literally the same character between the two canons.

Some overviews of Neco-Arc's abilities:

There are several ways for Neco Arc to win. Her awareness of game mechanics and ability to break the 4th Wall allows her to recognize the 'Continue' button characters have when defeated.
mZDtFTV.png

Furthermore, she can livestream her own fights to an audience from the comfort of her studio; so would the Guardian really be fighting the real Neco-Arc?

Neco-Arc can also summon plenty of thralls/clones to help her fight and distract her opponent. In fact you can clutter the screen with them in gameplay.
MBTL_Neco_236BC.png
MBAACC_FNECO_AD.png

In Carnival Phantasm, this horde of Neco-Arcs was seen running around to cause havoc.
4e33c700-d7dd-4558-a7b4-737a996fc5c9

Furthermore Neco-Arc and her thralls can dig underground for transportation.
This allows excellent opportunities for the Neco-Arc to ambush the guardian, and eventually exploit its weak point.

One of her abilities allows her to play FGO app on her phone to summon Artoria so she can deliver an Excalibur blast (Low 6-B).
FaXva8dXoAEF98r
FaXvbLMXkAACiWY
FaXvbbJWQAQ_g2z
FaXvbrRWYAEA4mb

She should be able to summon other Servants as well, though we don't know which ones she unlocked in her FGO account.

Vote counted, although the FGO argument is a bit silly considering how Artoria is the only one we see summoned in gameplay and don't really have proof for any other servants.

Back