• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eye Beams Galore: Neco-Arc vs Guardian (Breath of the Wild)

7310a1ddedce9fb353232fa4bae69de9.jpg
4mycmj.jpg

Neco-Arc (Scales to the MB cast and Shielder - 16.42 GT): 4 (Koopa, Me, Fanta, Shadow)

Guardian (Scales to Wind Waker Ganondorf's Storm Feat - 59 GT):

Guardian Stalker is being used.
Fight takes place in the ruins of Hyrule Castle Town
Speed Equal
SBA otherwise

Fight Theme

Last edited:
How strong is the barrier, and her eye beams would get tanked
a. It's this universal parry thing in Melty Blood that can tank.
b. Even arrow shots from weak bows can stun the Guardian.
c. I forgot to mention that one of her techniques from older MB games is digging underground, so that's another thing she can use to avoid beams.

a. It's this universal parry thing in Melty Blood that can tank.
b. Even arrow shots from weak bows can stun the Guardian.
c. I forgot to mention that one of her techniques from older MB games is digging underground, so that's another thing she can use to avoid beams.
So featless

The arrow shots can stun people who scale to the ganondorf feat you mentioned

Digging underground can't be a win condition

Also, I just wanna say that I'm 70% sure that all 6-C Nasuverse characters scale to 26.6 Gigatons instead of 16.42, even Tsukihime/Melty Blood Crew should be 26.6 Gigatons.

So featless

The arrow shots can stun people who scale to the ganondorf feat you mentioned

Digging underground can't be a win condition
A. There's only a 3x AP difference between the two, 2x if Fanta is right. It's going to hurt the Guardian.
B. Digging underground is just an evasive tactic that lets her approach without getting shot to death.

A. There's only a 3x AP difference between the two, 2x if Fanta is right. It's going to hurt the Guardian.
B. Digging underground is just an evasive tactic that lets her approach without getting shot to death.
It can't one shot the guardian while the guardian can

Guardian isn't one shotting, not a big enough difference.

But it's also true its weak point, the eye, is barely even a weak point and it's more like, the eye takes normal damage, while its body is far more durable. It's a slight stone wall. And the arrows in question come from Link so they ain't exactly weak.

They can both hurt each other without one-shotting, but Guardian is a little bit stronger.
Please, for the love of God, stop being stubborn about this.

I'm leaning towards Neco here due to being able to deal with the Guardians lasers by blocking and or moving out of the way due to their small size, also if they do get hit they can heal if they get lucky with their summons.

Bump (I just remembered that the Guardian's underside and limbs are weakspots too so I hope everyone takes that into account before continuing their arguments please.)

Bump (As it turns out, you can vote on your own threads now so Neco-Arc for small size allowing them, the dig towards the Guardian w/out getting shot, and her comparatively low risk summoning shenanigans.)

Vote counted.

Hey @XXKINGXX69 , do you have any other arguments for Guardian aside from high AP? I still kinda feel bad for potentially shutting you down earlier.

that entire profile is ****** for Neco Arc. it mixes up the Remake and the original canon completely. idk how it's even usable.

Back