• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello. here's my problem.

I made several profiles of Injustice characters recently. I would like to continue with non-powered characters but i have a problem with their potential tier. In the game, any character can face superpowered beings like Superman or Doomsday due to the gameplay but in reality, a character like GA would be absolutely unable to hurt Superman or Wonder Woman. So i was wondering if someone could give me some advices or indications to calculate the tier of those characters (Harley Quinn, GA, Robin, Captain Cold, etc) or even a example if it's possible. Thank you in advance.

Should Grundy scale to 5-A? Because if not he has some good feats they could scale to.

Eficiente. For Grundy, i think he does since he is described as possessing superhuman strength almost on par with the likes of Superman and on par with Wonder Woman.

Mr Reddic. I forgot the pills and yes yes, i think there should be two keys though. But are the pills still used in Injustice 2 (i don't remember hearing anything about it) ? Also, did people like Scarecrow, Captain Cold or Black Canary used these pills ?

So the question is what tier should it be for those characters when they don't use Kryptonian pills.

I think Black Canary/Green Arrow was able to fight Bane for an extended period of time before the other cut off his venom.

And in the prequel comics Bane was able to stagger Doomsday. I don't remember if he did actual damage or just distracted him long enough to give Supes an opening.

So I think they were using the pills.

EDIT: I think Harley fought Swamp Thing and I know Batman could have fought him later on.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
We have Mach 5 Bane from his IJ2 super move
I object that. You can very well interpret that he's using a pill and no other feat of his or those comparable come close. I would even say that even if he weren't using a pill it would simply be an outlier.

I read the first 5 years and little more after that, my opinion is based on that. Also Supes should have Resistance to Magic, Constantine attempted to do idk what magic thing on him and he just eventually broke through that.

I always wonder this, why do the profiles say "Injustice Composite"? Both games and comics are canon, and everything else is stuff characters should be able to do like in any other game. What I am missing here?

Not sure about that, maybe the person didn't really know what's composite and thought that canon comic and game profiles merged together are composite profiles

Real talk tho we should just start making a verse page for it

For Supes and Constantine, Supers's resistance is likely limited since Constantine managed to pu him in sleep and it was Ares who helped WW to awake him.

About feats, is it possible to calc the big ice slide that Captain Cold makes in his super move? I expect Tier 9 to 8 results based on previous calcs.

Yes, so what? They are still canon and they still make reference to them many times. Like BC saying "like an old friend once said, "screw fate"." or Harley Quinn commenting on the beating Alfred gave to Superman. +, the creators said that the story move's script was made extremely early, iirc right after making the first game or something like that.

References are one thing but the entire chapter destroys how things originally happened. Damian was supposed to kill Dick and then join Superman immediately after, didn't happen. Victor Zaz was supposed to kill Alfred later on. Damian kills him here long before he has a chance.

Then again, so what? It was a retcon. Period. "References are one thing" isn't remotely enough, nor it is to describe in detail how a retcon modifies the events of the story, because who cares. This also ignores all the context of Robin as a playable character in I2, as he did nothing in the story besides that retcon were he fights Batman, later he only goes as Nightwing.

It creates some pretty big plotholes whether or not it's just a retcon.

The circumstances of Dick's death are now entirely unknown aside from the fact that Damian says it was an accident. It's a clear reference to the comics but we know for a fact now that it didn't happen the same way.

How the hell did Alfred die if his killer died a long time ago? Is he even dead in the games?

EDIT: At this point I guess I'm just complaining about that chapter which I absolutely hate moreso than I'm trying to argue the comics aren't canon.

Ted Ed Why ? If that's the case, everybody will have a downgrade (aprt perhaps from some characters like Zeus).

Eficiente said:
I read the first 5 years and little more after that, my opinion is based on that. Also Supes should have Resistance to Magic, Constantine attempted to do idk what magic thing on him and he just eventually broke through that.
Just saying, but I think he also resisted soul manip from the dude made out of rags (forgot his name) and that's probably the magic resist feat

Yeah. So innocent Superman ends up killing him because he's too kind ^^.

About that Superman's downgrade to Tier 6 ?

Back