• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The infinity Gauntlet should be revised and split into multiple keys.

Incomplete: High 1-B (Could give the Living Tribunal some trouble, should be superior to the likes of the phoenix force and low level abstracts, Multi-eternity and multi-infinity had to merge to defeat it)

Complete: At least High 1-B (Should be greatly superior to its incomplete self)

Full Potential: Unknown, Possibly High 1-A Environmental Destruction (Even individual infinity gems were a threat to all of existence and demonstrated the ability to effortlessly destroy and recreate all of existence and transcended fictions. Should be comparable to Nemesis.)

Discuss

No.

It literally never did either of this.

TLTGauntlet
The Tribunal nullified a complete Infinity Gauntlet with a finger snap. It's probably his second most well-known feat.

1. That was an incomplete gauntlet.

2. That was after Warlock gave him the gauntlet.

Off-topic: what is his most well known feat ?

But it clearly shows that incomplete ig vs Tribunal wouldn't be an instantaneous stomp and would be an actual fight.

LordWhis said:
But it clearly shows that incomplete ig vs Tribunal wouldn't be an instantaneous stomp and would be an actual fight.
I'm not sure. No confrontation ensued and the Tribunal was just more angry at the reckless destruction that Warlock was bringing.

Because you have a plainly petulant attitude despite being given chances and being told to stop being condescending. Again, avoid it in the future, as you've just narrowly avoided a ban already.

@Matthew: They were going to have a fight that was going to destroy that reality. LT couldn't instantly blink him away, indicating that Adam wasn't infinitely weaker than him.

I was only told like one time, and I was in violation report for the almighty, which isn't a good reason considering I was right to begin with about it

@Matt: Putting up any sort of resistance against the LT, however minor is enough to qualify for High 1-B, especially since characters such as Mistress love who probably can be blinked away by him are still high 1-B

Well... LT did say that if they did fought, their battle would destroy the Dimension of Manifestations, which is just as big as the Multiverse according to the Protege comics.

I agree with Matthew. The Gauntlet can only be scaled to the Ultimate Nullifier, especially as its reach was always limited to a single universe, and only regular Eternity and Infinity confronted it.

In fact, during the original miniseries, regular Eternity managed to hold his own against Thanos for a little while.

There are also different Infinity Gems in many universes. It would make no sense for each collection to be comparable to the Tribunal individually.

Each Infinity Gauntlet is like a remote control for their respective universe, and the Gems cannot be destroyed because without them the thing they embody ceases to exist in their respective universe.

Together they give the wielder Infinite power in the universe, but not in others. Even Tier 2 Abstracts cannot hope to compete with the Infinity Gauntlet because its power is Infinite. It is a limitation of range.

However, I agree that stretching it to say that it has Tribunal level powers is ridiculous.

Wait, about what Ant said. If Eternity could merely slow down Thanos with the IG, wouln't that be 2-C?

@Matthew

They can, and have, been destroyed without destroying the concepts that they embody.

@Kepekley23

Eternity will probably be upgraded eventually. Marvel scaling does not make much sense when combining many different incidents together.

It's why the revisions are still going on. It's because Marvel has a lot of high-ends & low-ends, outliers and inconsistencies you have to take all into account. I'm not going to go into the more obscure people , events, and things in Marvel that would be too ridiculous to take into account for the revisions... At least at this time .

Well, Matthew is busy with schoolwork. We have to be patient until he finds the time to improve the Marvel profiles.

Yeah. I hope that he will handle them eventually, but I cannot force him to do so.

Well, since the initial issue has been dealt with, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back