• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument for Abstract Existence is because Infinite Zamasu is Zamasu Will itself that it's acting on it own, and the Abstract Existence page mentions things like Feeling/Thoughts being Abstracts, which is the reason that Jujutsu Kaisen curses have Abstract Existence
If he became the embodiment of the concept of willpower then that would have been abstract existence, but I do not think that merely being made of willpower should qualify.

Also, several wrongs do not make a right if other pages have this ability listed incorrectly.

If he became the embodiment of the concept of willpower then that would have been abstract existence, but I do not think that merely being made of willpower should qualify.

Also, several wrongs do not make a right if other pages have this ability listed incorrectly.
Actually
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
Thoughts do qualify unless we are changing the standards for ae

But the Abstract Existence page shows that being the Concept of something is not needed to Abstract Existence, it shows that being made by Thoughts/Feelings/Informations is enough, Infinite Zamasu is Zamasu will to kill all mortals, Zamasu already was killed by Trunks, only his Will was left, and his Will was going to kill everything, even fused with the timeline

Anyway, this thread is way too incoherent and spammy for our staff members to ever get the interest in reading through all of it.

Since AE is too contested, it is not ever going to get accepted. People will just bicker back and forth endlessly, so let's focus on the other suggested powers instead. Can somebody list them and the arguments for them please?

Actually no, he only needs to be made entirely from abstract components such as will, concept or information. That's the standards.
Fused zamasu is literally a will, his will.

Actually
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
Thoughts do qualify unless we are changing the standards for ae
Zamaus was not the embodiment of willpower on a local scale. He was likely partially made of it though.

But the Abstract Existence page shows that being the Concept of something is not needed to Abstract Existence, it shows that being made by Thoughts/Feelings/Informations is enough, Infinite Zamasu is Zamasu will to kill all mortals, Zamasu already was killed by Trunks, only his Will was left, and his Will was going to kill everything, even fused with the timeline
That's news to me in that case, but again, this thread is made of spam at this point, and will never get accepted for that reason. It is impossible to keep up with and properly evaluate while handling other tasks as well.

Zamaus was not the embodiment of willpower on a local scale. He was likely partially made of it though.
Infinite zamasu was zamasu's will who became one with the universe so technically he was on a local scale and jujutsu characters all need their abstract existence removed if this doesn't get accepted and any other character who has it for similar reasons

Since AE is too contested, it is not ever going to get accepted. People will just bicker back and forth endlessly, so let's focus on the other suggested powers instead. Can somebody list them and the arguments for them please?

That's news to me in that case, but again, this thread is made of spam at this point, and will never get accepted for that reason. It is impossible to keep up with and properly evaluate while handling other tasks as well.
Well, then, can we make a thread specific to it but to Staff only and the users that were arguing in favor of it have permissions to talk there?

Anyway, this thread is way too incoherent and spammy for our staff members to ever get the interest in reading through all of it.

No.
No.
And no, we are not going to throw away AE for being too contested, people here gave enough compelling evidence, from trust worthy translations to the literal writers stating that he is made from pure will, he is infact a will.
People on the counter side didn't gave any coherent arguments besides throwing insults, focusing in the wrong point, derailing, not reading the the thread, arguing about stuff that weren't even in the thread. We should either remake this whole thread, create a new one for AE or just make it staff only with members who are knowledgeable and supporting for AE

Infinite zamasu was zamasu's will who became one with the universe so technically he was on a local scale and jujutsu characters all need their abstract existence removed if this doesn't get accepted and any other character who has it for similar reasons
Well, I can only relay what I remember, but I will check.

Other characters may need to have the ability removed as well, yes.

He wasn't partially or likely
He is literally a thight, mind and will which form what I know according to the wiki is enough for AE, he isn't made from just will, He is literally the will. He embodied zamasu will, he is zamasu's will

I'm really not in the mood to check all the 400+ replies.

I already agreed to AE, but can anyone give me the scan, and the reasons for Abstract Existence again? I'll copy it and probably make a staff thread for it.
Thank you. Feel free to do so.

I handled it. I will close this thread then.

@Rikimarox2

The new thread was not very well structured.

Feel free to post in it in order to properly clarify what the staff needs to evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back