• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm... I believe we have misinterpreted Zavok's ability.

He doesn't use magnetism to control mechs, he manipulates the magnetic field produced by mechs which... somehow grants him control over the mechs' actions. Not sure how that works.

However, I'm gonna vote inconclusive because Infinite seems to prefer using clones of himself over clones of other characters for the most part, so it boils down to whether he busts out the Zavok clones before he gets knocked out or not.

Hmm... I believe we have misinterpreted Zavok's ability.

He doesn't use magnetism to control mechs, he manipulates the magnetic field produced by mechs which... somehow grants him control over the mechs' actions. Not sure how that works.

However, I'm gonna vote inconclusive because Infinite seems to prefer using clones of himself over clones of other characters for the most part, so it boils down to whether he busts out the Zavok clones before he gets knocked out or not.
Infinite spawns them all pretty quickly, and due to SBA putting them both at 4km apart from each other, it's very likely Infinite would spawn multiple Zavoks before Rock reaches him

All Infinite knows is Mega Man's appearence, which will obviously reveal that he's a robot but doesn't give him any indication that he needs to use Zavok to win.

All Infinite knows is Mega Man's appearence, which will obviously reveal that he's a robot but doesn't give him any indication that he needs to use Zavok to win.
Infinite unleashes all of them regardless of who is he fighting with. Keep in mind Sonic defeated all of those he unleashed and he aends them regardless.

Damn I missed so much.

Also as Magnet Nerd I’ll say this

A magnetic field is a field specifically generated by moving and spinning charged particles. If a magnet were to have no moving charges, it’s magnetic field would essentially be non-existent. So if Mega were to time stop, charged particles would “stop”, and no magnetic field would be able to be produced until time resumed

Back