• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incoming Purge

"Probably the most annoying part of the purge, is that you are basically banned from using a lot of models." is not a question. There are no question marks. That is a statement, and an incorrect one on two counts. For one, no models are banned in specific, and for two, once the tier purge is done, there still will be no ban on models. This is not personal opinion. This is not subjective. Your page of semantic nonsense means nothing; it is completely irrelevant here.

There is a wide degree of difference between "Higher tiered models are banned" and "We are temporarily not allowing Tier 0s and 1s at all while we figure out a good vetting standard." Quit the pseudointellectual nonsense, you're making yourself look like a fool.

And also, apparently you didn't read my intention behind describing it as such.
Which the intent is what made it a question.

Erika, if I'm not mistaken you were warned prior about this on the Discord already.
Lets consider this the last one period, stop it.

Why did this have to be a big deal? Bro only basically said that because Tier 1 and 0 are banned, many different universal/multiversal theories are inherently a no go, which... Isn't quite wrong. Sure, models themselves aren't banned, but if a model were to reach these tiers (which I would gander most models people tend to care about would), then by default it would be banned, not because of it being a model or anything, but because of the tier.

Either way, all bro really seemed to be doing was just venting frustrations in regards to how their favorite or preferred models cannot be used due to the purge. I won't get on if what they said was a statement or not, but, honestly is this deserving of much of a response like that? I don't know how anyone would really extrapolate much misinformation on what they said. It's not like the fella directly said "These Models are banned", but rather, "Because of the Tier 1/0 Purge, these Models are Basically Banned", which is the equivalent of saying that they're banned but not really- Which, seems fitting tbh.

Eh, I just think this was blown massively out of proportion when bro just came on, said something that isn't quite 100% wrong, and get's hounded on for spreading Misinformation.

Lol im not sure what people were expecting its a vs site. Its not just an oc site. Its main purpose is story sure, but second is my character vs yours. I have had chars deleted that weren't even tier 1-0 just because people didn't like that they were hard to beat in a fight. I'm sure the low tiers on here stomp vsb's low tiers. Because most people deep down want them to be op. I think the purge deleted like 20 characters of mine? It sucks, but i had them backed up elsewhere. Though that's not even why i don't use the site. It was that dumb change fandom did i don't remember exactly other than the layout was changed. I heavily dislike how they made the wiki's look/navigate now. When was that a couple years ago? Regardless it was yucky and i never used wikis much since. IIrc it was the reason why this forum site was made. Just feels dead. Recent activity was amazing and convenient. Recent changes/latest posts isn't.

Lol im not sure what people were expecting its a vs site. Its not just an oc site. Its main purpose is story sure, but second is my character vs yours. I have had chars deleted that weren't even tier 1-0 just because people didn't like that they were hard to beat in a fight. I'm sure the low tiers on here stomp vsb's low tiers. Because most people deep down want them to be op. I think the purge deleted like 20 characters of mine? It sucks, but i had them backed up elsewhere. Though that's not even why i don't use the site. It was that dumb change fandom did i don't remember exactly other than the layout was changed. I heavily dislike how they made the wiki's look/navigate now. When was that a couple years ago? Regardless it was yucky and i never used wikis much since. IIrc it was the reason why this forum site was made. Just feels dead. Recent activity was amazing and convenient. Recent changes/latest posts isn't.
Were you the person in the really weird skill argument, was that someone else?

Back