• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imprisoning God CRT

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
So I was a bit dumb when I created this profile, making it low 2-C as a low end when it has a pretty blatant statement putting it higher

And then something bigger than his imagination rises up behind it. An eye - he knows it's an eye, a detailed high-resolution sensory perception organ - opens, bigger than the entire multidimensional billion-universe array dropping away below him. It trains itself on him. And the identity of the creature, a packet of pure, refined information, arrives in his mind. And he knows what it is

Taken from my Fine Structure explanation blog. This passage is in reference to the Imprisoning God and explicitly states that it is bigger than a billion universes. As such it should be upgraded to "2-B, possibly Low 1-C"

I suppose it makes sense as long as it doesn't contradict other statements.

Back