• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMPORTANT Status Update

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello everyone. I just wanted to keep the community informed regarding my activity. Now I won't be retiring or taking hiatus or anything. Don't worry.

However my activity will take a considerable decrease within the following months. This is because classes have started back for me. This is going to add tons of school, studying, work, IRL socializing, extracurricular, etc. that will make me unable to be on the site at all times like I was during break.

I'll still be able to edit profiles, comment on revisions, monitor threads, etc. to fulfil my duties. But I will be doing so less frequently. My response time to PMs will lengthen as well. I'll also be very, very unavailable to go into any sort of chat or hangout. Especially those regarding any sort of drama.

I will try to have status updates on my Message Wall so you'll know when I'm online and offline, though I'm uncertain how well I'll be able to manage those.

I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I still love this site and will do my best to take care of it as much as I can like I always do. However this time there are important limitations holding me back. I hope you can all bare with me and thanks for everything.

Aww, alright! Looking forward to your activity nonetheless, but have fun with your classes, Ryukama!

almost everybody here currently has this problem, we all get it. Be inactive as you want until you feel like you have the time to be active again.

We all have real life responsibilities to tend to, and they, quite understandably, have a higher priority. My best wishes to you in pursuing your real life objectives.

P.S.: Your diminished active capacity is noted.

Back