• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality (Type 4 and 9) for Wizard101 God Tiers

https://imgur.com/a/hcvUFGo

Mellori has a mortal form, but her true essence/body is her divine spirit (She is half mortal half god)

https://imgur.com/a/oJDDYlr

Mellori's divine spirit was being bulled out of her body, and thus her mortal form was dying.

https://youtu.be/HvSZ2K4PxhE?t=346

Mellori's divine essence/body exists independantly in the astral realm in this scene, with her mother Grandmother Raven, who also reveals her true body (mortal form showed on her profile). Grandmother Raven and Mellori were leaving her mortal form to die out, and she would continue to exist in her true divine body/essence

Since Mellori's divine spirit is her true essence, and actually exists independantly from her mortal form, and she can exist even if her mortal form is destroyed, I'm pretty sure she would get Immortality (Type 9; her true divine essence/body exists individually from her mortal body, and she cannot die even if her mortal form is destroyed)

This would scale to the other Gods as Mellori gains this ability via being a divine being. I can give scans of Grandmother Raven's mortal and divine body if needed (Even though her divine form is in the link above and her mortal body is on her profile)

Summary

Raven: Immortality (Type 4 and 9; Her true divine essence exists independantly from her mortal form and will continue to exist even if her mortal body is destroyed)

Grandfather Spider: Immortality (Type 4 and 9; Scaling from Grandmother Raven and he has also showed his divine form)

Bartleby: Immortality (Type 4 and 9; scaling from the other two)

Mellori: Immortality (Type 4 and 9; Her true divine essence exists independantly from her mortal form. Even if her mortal body is destroyed, she will continue to exist as a divine essence)

Unless her spirit can recreate her body after it has been completely destroyed, I don't see how she qualifies for Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Other than that, you will probably have to ask other staff members for input.

Yeah, now that I look at it, Low-Godly and thus immortality (type 3) doesn't make sense, I'll remove that.

But I feel Immortality (type 4) is pretty straight forward since they are gods, and Immortality (Type 9) is pretty self explanatory since her actual body is her divine essence/body, which exists independantly from her mortal form

Well, those two might be warranted, yes, but we need more community input.

For type 4, is there anything more other than "they are gods" as a reason for why they should have it?

Type 9 is fine

They see everyone else in the game as mere mortals, Mellori's divine spirit is protected by Grandmother Raven's godhood, they all state they are divine beings at some point etc.

'That and': Immortality via godhood, or protection from a deity: A character that was either granted immortality by a god, or is immortal because of its hierarchical position due to godhood, so that its divine immortality is less a power, and more treated as a consequence of its state of being as a deity.

Also. FINALLY THE GAME IS BEING UPDATED. We will finally see Grandmother Raven (The strongest character in the game besides the supreme being) at full power

YES

What I meant is

Being stated to be gods or divine beings I think shouldn't be enough for type 4, as this status needs actual showings of it granting superiority over mortals/commoners comparable in sheer power to them. An example would be This one, as she has type 4 due to being shown to be unkillable by normal vampires even if they can harm her, only being able to be killed by those similar to her (A bit NLFish, I know).

For Mellori it looks fine as the "Protected from a deity" kind of type 4.

I shouldn't think it should be either, but that is how it's stated in the defenition

And they are superior to everyone. There are things that the Gods can do that the mortals can't

1) Exist between existence and nothingness

2) Destroy timelines with their own power

3) GFS cannot be killed by those who aren't induced in shadow magic, which is a fraction of his own power

I know, the definitions kind of needs a bit of elaboration on that part tbh

The last part seems fine for type 4. This kind of immortality is usually not easy to put into VS debating terms without getting into NLF territory (It can be like the good ol' "Only this thing can harm/kill me and nothing else" kind of NLF), but from an indexing point of view is fine if it's an actual in-verse thing.

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Back