• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortal Zebra Warrior vs Body Snatching AI Princess (Legate vs Cognitum)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I was rereading Project Horizons for stats again and both Legate and "Cogjack" here often mention planning to kill each other once they each enact their Kill Blackjack/Assert Dominance plans
Then I thought what if Cognitum didn't die on the moon, killed Blackjack and her friends, realized Blackjack was right and, returned to Equestria to fight a healthy non disfigured Legate.
Thats pretty much the basis for this fight.

Speed is Equalized.
Base Legate is used.
Fight takes place in a random part of The Hoofington Wasteland near The Core.
No prep time for either of them, but they still have their prior knowledge of course.

Legate:

Cognitum:

Some reality warper strolls by and screws with the both of them (Inconclusive):

Trottenheimer's Folly one-shots (If it's not restricted), and type 6 immortality looks hard for Legate to get by. How does Legate's type 4 ress work? Will he reincarnate after a long time, counting as incap, or can he revive mid-battle?

If former, I think Cognitum wins via better immortality [and Trottenheimer's Folly], and if latter, Legate wins because I don't think Cognitum can beat that except for maybe social influencing

Trottenheimers Folly is unrestricted and both know the ins and outs of the weapon extremely well.

Cognitums Type 6 comes from possessing other technology and data manipulation. Not entirely useful here.

I left the Type 4 in mistakenly when I was last revising Legates profile. Thats something he should only have in later keys and I've gone ahead and fixed it.

Even if Legate had his Type 4 Folly would still be a one hit kill move. The materials its bullets are made from create a massive explosion when detonated that can wipes nearly anything away down to the soul within its area of effect. Problem with that again is while the weapon can "protect" its user at far enough distances being close while firing Folly is suicide.

One last thing about Folly, if Legate manages to steal it from Cognitum here persay, he wouldn't be able to use it. The weapon has a mechanism in it that only allows those genetically related to the Mane 6 to fire its contents.

Does this mean that Folly still one-shots? I don't think Cognitum would allow Legate to steal it. Does she usually lead with Folly?

Still one shots. Don't think she would either just giving some more supplementary info on the weapon.

As for what Cognitum starts with its usually telekinesis or energy beams, the latter via turrets.

Back