• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For starters, Immortal Hulk has converted the majority of Banner's higher level genius into a sort of irrational intelligence that functions as clairvoyance.

Doesn't Thor also say he can see the souls of men? Or something to that effect? He also says the immortal hulk is closer to being a god than an empowered human, curious about what that means.

He has absorbtion, as he absorbed some doctor into his body. He also has body control and immortality type 2. Maybe higher regen idk the hulk's regen right now. Weakness is hulk is only out at night, at least from the Hulkverine comics (btw working on Weapon H so kinda why I was asking).

He really needs his own key. Absorption, body control, immortality type 2, when under stress reverts to another type of Hulk, night-based powers, limited telekinesis (he controlled his limbs to come back to him even when they were separated from the rest of his body), and I don't know what else to add. He's so wildly different that it makes no sense to not have a new key.

I thnk that after what happened in last issue, and what will happen in the next, a new key will be necessary. I've been working recently in a somekind of CRT to add the news powers that Hulk has shown in the Immortal Hulk series. I have planned to pst after #25

Back