• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immersion, a possible new Powers and Abilities addition

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
There is a certain superpower which I want to propose adding. While not much prevalent, this power is nonetheless a recognizable one.

Immersion, is what I will call this power for now. It can be defined as the ability to enter inside a painting, story book, TV or something similar and visit the fictional world inside them. The "visiting a fictional world" part is important and if you are, for example, entering a TV by turning yourself into pure data or entering a painting by manipulating your spatial dimensions then you do not qualify for this Power until and unless you have fulfilled this condition.

Users include Control Freak, Doraemo and likely some other characters who I am not yet aware of.

Bookworms from Exlibrium (a comic book series published by Bubble Comics) can enter inside book worlds, interact with their characters, but this frequently turn a certain fictional world into an ultimate chaos.

Two things I should point out. There is a use for this, a very good BFR. Second, should Doctor Strange and The Doctor have this if they can enter mirrors as if they were actual locations?

I believe mirrors should also be included since the main point of this power is entering places that aren't actually real.

Though I may have to reword the description in that case. Any suggestions?

Back