• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Comics organisation help needed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I would like to request help with an organisation problem.

The Image Comics properties, such as Spaw, Invincible (Image Comics), and Savage Dragon (Image Comics) have mostly split up, and are generally treated as separate properties, not as part of the same settings, outside of occasional crossovers.

As such, I would appreciate if somebody would be willing to create verse pages for all 3 of them, and also add "Spawn", "Invincible", and "Savage Dragon" categories at the bottom of all the connected profile pages.

You can find all of the Image Comics profiles via the link below:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Image_Comics

Thanks in advance for any help.

I would very much appreciate if somebody could ask all of the active members listed in the Image Comics verse page to comment here.

Okay.

Btw: I added a verse category to the Spawn pages.

Do any Image comicbook take place in the same continuity anymore? I know they did in the 90s, but I don't know about nowday since I'm not an Image fan?

They have occasional crossovers, but in practice they take place in separate continuities.

Thank you. I seem to have forgotten about that category.

Given that we have categories for both Spawn and Invincible, we mainly just need verse pages set up now.

Okay. Thanks. You said four though.

Well, as you know, I cannot help you with that.

Perhaps you or somebody else could organise the character list in the Image Comics page into sections for different verses (Invincible, Spawn, etcetera).

There is a disorganised list of characters in the page already. Perhaps these could be organised under sub-categories like this:

Characters

Invincible

Savage Drago

Spaw

I updated the example above.

Ant should be in Others, she's not a primary or even secondary protagonist in SD's series

She had two series of her own, after all

...That doesn't mean she's part of Savage Dragon's series. She's had VERY few appearances there, mostly when she was part of other teams.

Dark-Carioca said:
...That doesn't mean she's part of Savage Dragon's series. She's had VERY few appearances there, mostly when she was part of other teams.
Either way Erik Lareson was the current owner and has been seen in some of the issues so that tecnially makes her apart of Savage Dragon now.

That's like saying Jackal is a Punisher villain just because Gerry Conway created the two

Just because she's shared screentime with SD for one or two issues, maybe more if I want to be generous, that doesn't automatically make her part of the SD cast. She started in her own series and her character has nothing to do with Dragon's. It's why guys like Pitt and Maxx are on Others as well, they belong to their own, independent series and stories.

It's not about who owns who, they're all still part of Image's universe no matter what.

Dark-Carioca said:
That's like saying Jackal is a Punisher villain just because Gerry Conway created the two
Just because she's shared screentime with SD for one or two issues, maybe more if I want to be generous, that doesn't automatically make her part of the SD cast. She started in her own series and her character has nothing to do with Dragon's. It's why guys like Pitt and Maxx are on Others as well, they belong to their own, independent series and stories.

It's not about who owns who, they're all still part of Image's universe no matter what.
Well IMage Universe wasn't a thing since the 1990's and also Rob Liefled lost the rights to youngblood so the Image universe is pretty much gone.

Thank you for the help. I cleaned up the page a bit.

Back