• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugarik

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I invalidated the 5-A calc giving multiple reasons why KE can not be used. M3X seemed to agree with me as well.

Anyway I really hate that I need to create a new CTR thread for just that but whatever

This is probably fine, but somebody would need to find and downgrade all of the Invincible character pages that scale from this.

Thanks. Is somebody willing to apply this change then?

I can get to it later tonight or tomorrow night latest unless something unexpected happens. Doesn't seem too difficult.

Thank you very much for the help. Please remember to update all of the 5-A/Large Planet statistics, meaning tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability.

I think I got them all based on the results from the Category Intersection, but I want to make sure; have I missed anything?

I do not have the time to verify. Sorry. I am thoroughly exhausted.

Ugarik commented above that the 5-B end of that calc seems right so I think the link can remain, but I will have to ask M3X to change what end of his calc was accepted on his blog.

Okay. No problem then. I updated the blog so the GBE version is listed as accepted instead.

Antvasima said:
Okay. No problem then. I updated the blog so the GBE version is listed as accepted instead.
Ohh yeah, you can do that...Neat

Everything else should be fine then.

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. Should I close this then?

If this was the only thing that needed to be done, then I think it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back