• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm not sure about this but okay, Slappy the Dummy vs Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob went into the haunted Luigi's Mansion to find Slappy the Dummy, Slappy already knows Mr Bob is here. They encounter each other and prepare to fight. (this fight started because they wanted to find who was the better children's fiction character)

Spongebob

Slappy

Rules

Spongebob is 9-A (He isn't allowed to have optional equipment) and slappy is 9-B of course

Both of them have knowledge of each other

Speed equalized

The battle takes place at luigi's mansion

they start 17ft apart from each other

Win via incap (they both are pretty much impossible to kill, though slappy is even harder to kill, so incap only)

edit: book slappy does not have his optional equipment just like spongebob

Last edited:
I Don't Know The Second Char's Feats. If You Can Explain The Feats Of Them Both I Really Appreciate It.

I Guess You Know About It.

i'm a casual here. while i do know a lot about versus characters. i'm not really interested in calcs and all that kind of stuff when it comes to debating and i'm not really knowledgeable as well when it comes to that stuff.

Slappy exists and Spongebob goes insane. Or throws another hax of some kind at him. Especially since Slappy has prior knowledge.
I Prefer to Discuss Knowledge of Terms Than Battle Char
Then your in the wrong board...

Back