• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm leaving the wiki (formally, since people are counting, now)

Hello,

I haven't really been too active here in a long time and recent events have generally solidified my past reasoning for staying inactive for awhile, so I figured since people seem to be counting heads of people who are leaving that I might as well follow the trend and do the whole "I'm leaving" post, too. Some of you might remember me from when I used to be active, some of you might remember me primarily from Discord, some from my contributions elsewhere. I didn't contribute too much here, anyway. In all my 5000 edits, I achieved adding Golden Sun pages to the wiki, adding Bo-bobo (which is now way different from my initial draft), and doing minor Mario ability revisions. Fixed Katamari and He-Man pages, minor things here and there, but that's basically it. Makes me realise how little the input of people like me matters in the face of a place like this, so I figured I'd say I'm leaving the wiki.

Anyone who wants to contact me, my Discord is Niarobi#8509. Bye.

Back