• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm going to take a break on Making matches because i'm worried and stuff

Okay so i've decided to take a break on making vs threads on here and the reason why is this.

But to simplify.

a few days ago when i setted up a match. I felt like even though it wasn't a stomp. i did feel like i was setting the rules in favor of a character i liked.

Rez said the match was not wrong and it's fine.

Then i'm starting to think after this kirito vs terrarian match. I feel like I wonder if i rigged any matches that got added.

Now i did get called out for for something like this but that was a match where i was doing something like that while the match was ongoing. fortunately that match didn't get added but another thing, after The_Impress called me out for that. I did make sure not to rig it.

If you want proof of that, here's the link

I'm just worried about my past matches because the ones i got added, I'm worried about the way i set up the matches. Like did i rig the rules? They weren't stomp matches and they did get added but after this kirito vs terrarian match, i'm worried about if i did rig the rules still.

If i did do such a thing i apologize for it.

other than that match involving The_Impress, I never had any matches that got added involving rigging while the match was ongoing. (if there was i apologize).

It's more rigging as in setting up the rules of the match but not changing the rules while the match is going on unless it's to lessen it being a stomp.

basically the match is near stomp levels (But not a stomp) so you change the rules a bit to lessen it being one.

so i'm more worried about rigging regarding setting the rules rather than rigging while the match is still ongoing.

the reason i'm not going back to check on those matches is because no one called me out for the way the rules were set up.

should i go back checking on them if those matches were Not stomps and they got added to the wiki already?

I apologize for everything and this is why I've decided that i have to take a break on the vs threads part of this forum (there's still one thread left i have on the vs battle threads place but I'm not making any new ones)

I'm still thinking about maybe get rid of the idea of making matches all together and just do "Fun and games" and the discussion threads because those places won't cause any problems at all.

I don't think that you have been a problem. You can probably create some versus threads, as long as you are careful with making sure that they are not too unbalanced.

When I'm making a versus match you look at both characters and analyze their strengths and weaknesses and then if you want you can tell them in thread but to me if you are only going to say, this character wins because.... And not saying any strengths to the other while you're the thread starter, it would be biased and probably spite as before you created the match you wanted your character to win and would make it unfair.

But that's what I think 🐵 just pick character that both have strengths that's over each other and act natural if you are going to comment, also you can't pick who's votes should count or not if they explain why that character wins, that would also be an extremely unfair advantage that I have seen happen sometimes.
🤷‍♂️👍

okay but i should seriously take a break.

Also do i have to go back and check all my previous matches because of this stuff i brought up in the OP and the post below it.

i mean they all got added and they were not stomps do i still have to check for rigging rules and stuff?

and again i'm not talking about rigging in the replys down below.

Iike changing the rules while the match is ongoing

i'm talking about setting the rules/rigging. like making the match.

understand?

Well, rigged rules should probably be avoided.

Thank you in any case.

can't be avoided if they already happened is what i'm saying.

and if they're not stomps and already added i'm saying if we should just leave it alone/let it pass.

thanks ant

since those are already added

I think i should just not make anymore now so i can avoid it happening again ant. just want to avoid rigging the rules when adding them.

anyway see you next time

thanks ant

since those are already added

I think i should just not make anymore now so i can avoid it happening again ant. just want to avoid rigging the rules when adding them.

anyway see you next time
You can do so if you wish, but from what I recall, you have never been reported as being a problem in the past. Your only offence is rambling too much and constantly messaging me.

Back