• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm broke and unstable right now, can anyone cheer me

I'm sorry to hear that, & I wish you the best. I hope things get better for you soon, because I'm sure you deserve better than the hardship you've just experienced.

i think i know your feeling sometimes i feel like this too, its absolutely horrible

Take something to eat it will help to calm the rage a quit

Sorry to hear that, open a window and get a really nice cold cup of water and take a seat and a deep breath it'll come to pass

I am very sorry to hear that and I hope you will get better and find yourself again I recommend you make a hot cup of tea sit or lay down somewhere which you feel comfortable and listen to this and take a deep breath and think about all the positive things you've done and set yourself new goals to be proud of when you eventually achieve them, honestly, it's not really you to blame for what happened it's just the situation we're in is just difficult. And I recommend you to look for something funny if there is something that can break anger it’s humour.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Funny that the reason why i got so enraged was a simpe thing: a decision by a game company

Anyway thanks for the cheers

I've been in the same state
It's not worth it man, i hope your situation gets better

Usually when I'm enraged the thing that calm me the best it's sleep, could be hard and that to do it, but after wake up I'm refreshed and don't feel more the rage.

But when I don't sleep I could also recover with videos from youtubers I like, animes, reading novels, that type of things in general.

Back