• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm bored and curios so whathever, a badass robot fights a cool hedgehog

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • SBA
  • Base Archie Sonic and OVER-10 with all of his Battle Memories will be used
  • Speed Equalized
OVER-10:
armor20show.png

Vs
Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics):
images

Last edited:
So uh, is there any reason for this thread to go differently than the Sonic vs EXE one? If not I'll just vote Sonic for the same reasons as there, power rings gg

So uh, is there any reason for this thread to go differently than the Sonic vs EXE one? If not I'll just vote Sonic for the same reasons as there, power rings gg
tsk
So
Take all Megaman powers
Now take all Zeros, Sigma, Bass.EXE, Aila, and some more powers
Actually, take almost everyone from the Mega Man franchise P&A
And now mash everything
That's OVER-1s powers

I've heard of that so, uh, what in that wall of characters' powers (if anything) can counteract Sonic's wincon from before of thought based ring powers, which he will go for rather quickly if not immediately? I'm not gonna go and look through a bajillion profiles for anything like that

Ara ara

Anyway I'm pretty sure he has things such as corruption as passives
Maybe more cuz of the huge list of powers he has

Back