• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I'LL CRUSH YOU!!!"..."Wow!" (Mecha Sonic VS Yoshi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XitSign

He/Him
Guess who had Super Mario Bros. Z show up in their Youtube Recommendations randomly? Lets have a nice nostalgic rematch!

Yoshi is harboring one of the Chaos Emeralds again, and Mecha Sonic doesn't plan on leaving Yoshi's Island without it, even if he has to pull it from his charred corpse...Oh and Mecha Sonic is in his Super Form this time because that's an oof if we use Base.

---

Super Mecha Sonic VS Base Yoshi, Speed Equalized (I don't know which verse's MFTL+ is faster anymore...), and just to really capture the feel of a classic Super Mario Bros. Z Mecha Sonic is bloodlusted. They start 10 meters apart and the fight is on Yoshi's Island.

Look I already used the line, I'm not using it for the tally too: 0

The true main character of Super Mario Bros. Z: 0

The series remaster actually gets finished: 0

Guess who had Super Mario Bros. Z show up in their Youtube Recommendations randomly? Lets have a nice nostalgic rematch!

Yoshi is harboring one of the Chaos Emeralds again, and Mecha Sonic doesn't plan on leaving Yoshi's Island without it, even if he has to pull it from his charred corpse...Oh and Mecha Sonic is in his Super Form this time because that's an oof if we use Base.

---

Super Mecha Sonic VS Base Yoshi, Speed Equalized (I don't know which verse's MFTL+ is faster anymore...), and just to really capture the feel of a classic Super Mario Bros. Z Mecha Sonic is bloodlusted. They start 10 meters apart and the fight is on Yoshi's Island.

Look I already used the line, I'm not using it for the tally too: 0

The true main character of Super Mario Bros. Z: 0

The series remaster actually gets finished: 0

Ah, I see you're a Man of Culture as well.

This is a stomp in Yoshi’s favor due to Mecha Sonic’s inability to maintain his Super State for more than a few seconds. He’s also severely outclassed in terms of versatility.

This is a stomp in Yoshi’s favor due to Mecha Sonic’s inability to maintain his Super State for more than a few seconds. He’s also severely outclassed in terms of versatility.
I...horribly neglected that fact. I suppose just dropping the Master Emerald onto the battlefield isn't saving this one then.

Yeah Yoshi stomps horribly due to Super Mecha Sonic being both haxless and can barely maintain his Super form for a few seconds

I'll ask this to get closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back