• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iharu: From Rage Power to Awakened Power?… Also New Key I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

In this thread, it was accepted in this thread that Iharu had Rage Power due to performing better than he should be due to his emotions.

As of Chapter 63, it was further expanded upon that Iharu can momentarily increase his combat power by getting into the zone (meaning it is not permanent but rather temporarily. Also I can’t be the only one that thought of Kuroko no Basket when I heard ’zone’), which is pretty much this. It was also noted to be unstable as he can’t control himself when he achieved this state.

I ask about this feat and the answer I got was Awakened Power, which kinda fits the feat tbh but I’m curious on what others may say

If this was to implemented into his stats, he would get a new key similar to Reno called “The Compatible User Arc” and his stats would be something like this

8-C at [24%], higher at [42%]

Building level at [24%] (Much better than his 20%), higher at [42%] (When he is in the zone, his combat power can spike momentarily as far as up to this level, allowing him to perform better than his 24%)

Superhuman at [24%] (Much better than his 20%), higher at [42%] (When he is in the zone, his combat power can spike momentarily as far as up to this level, allowing him to perform much better than his 24%)

Building level at [24%] (Comparable to his Attack Power), higher at [42%] (When he is in the zone, his combat power can spike momentarily as far as up to this level, allowing him to perform much better than his 24%), higher with Shield
I am currently having someone try to calculate Iharu’s latest feat which may lead to an upgrade of sorts of him but until then, this is the best that I can do

And to conclude, Iharu really is best boi.

He taught us that even if your friends achieve something that didn’t, you should not despair over something you can’t get but rather find a different route that only you can walk and try again. Even if you encounter the a wall that prevent you from progressing, just hit and hit and hit that wall until you break through and grow as a much better person than you were before

Last edited:
Four staff agreements seems alright and this is not that complicated, so I guess we can say this CRT is accepted. I applied the change soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back