• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If A Non-Existent Being Regenerates Does That Automatically Put Their Regeneration Within The HIgh-Godly Range?

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Pretty much what it says above, if you have something like Non-Existent Phiosology Type 2 does that mean that any regeneration you do is automatically within the High-Godly since they have nothing to actually regenerate from?

You have any idea what level of regeneration that would be in that case?

I mean, if you have NEP2 and have been erased, yet still somehow regenerated, that would be High-Godly I believe, since there is absolutely nothing you have to regenerate from. Not a mind, soul, concept, etc...
Thanks.

To kill someone with NP2, you need "nonexistence erasure" which is kinda ...well, ignored by the wikia. I mean, having NP2 should give you high godly regen since you exist without a soul, body, mind or concept.

Now, if you are saying someone can regenerate from nonexistence erasure, we need high godly regeneration negation to deal with them.
A while ago, we had something called a true godly regeneration which was originally "Regenerate from being erased from the duality of existence and nonexistence." Now, you know how rare nonexistence erasure in fiction is, let alone true godly regeneration which was only granted to 1-A's at that time.

No. High-Godly is as worthless as garbage for beings with Type 2 NEP.

However, I do have similar question regarding "Erasing" being with Type 2 NEP and said being still managed to "come back", since I know a characters with such a feat.

I have another question....
How can you kill ultimate kriemhild gretchen?
i guess you need
1.Void manipulation
2.Regeneration negation (High godly)
3.Resistance negation (Negate resistance to regeneration negation.)
So, is there any character with the above abilities?
Wait, i guess sufficiently strong plot hax can kill UKG as well.

Wait, i don't see nonexistant physiology on kriemhild gretchen...KG was not a void, UKG became a void because madoka conceptually erased her. If i am not incorrect, Nonexistance erasure still kills her unless madoka did erase UKG.

Back