• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did avalon passively protected her when the death approaching ?
Accelerator doesn't have death manip and avalon shuts out any and all interference up till the sixth dimension

Accelerator reflects everything she uses, but I want to know what stops him from ripping her in half with vector manipulation

His vectors all rely on the same power source and his reflection can be can be augmented offensively.

Besides even assuming it was just the shield, Saber strikes him a single time physically and it’s reflected cutting her in half.

His vectors all rely on the same power source and his reflection can be can be augmented offensively.

Besides even assuming it was just the shield, Saber strikes him a single time physically and it’s reflected cutting her in half.
avalon means she isn't their technically it's a kind of self bfr her actual body is in the garden of avalon so that won't work and if Accelerator was 11d offensively he would have recieved high 1-C ap

Avalon allowed her to walk through enuma elish
Enuma Elish isn’t High 1C unless there’s something missing from the file. She also didn’t walk through it, she put the shield up to do so.

Edit: Wait a god damn minute when did this version of Saber EVER have Avalon?

Accelerator's powers both offensive and defensive are solely from his Vector Manipulation, the ability to control direction up to an 11 Dimensional level. He doesn't output 11D force, but he can manipulation preexisting 11D forces.

Enuma Elish isn’t High 1C unless there’s something missing from the file. She also didn’t walk through it, she put the shield up to do so.

Edit: Wait a god damn minute when did this version of Saber EVER have Avalon?
She had avalon in fate route anyway I am using the strongest version with all standard equipments

Accelerator's powers both offensive and defensive are solely from his Vector Manipulation, the ability to control direction up to an 11 Dimensional level. He doesn't output 11D force, but he can manipulation preexisting 11D forces.
Welp then it's an stomp

Actually no it's not an stomp because of saber's durability and servant physiology

Avalon is the only standard equipment for Fate route Saber. The reason the profile doesn't make that clear is that the profile is rather poorly made in terms of separate keys.

Also, Servant Physiology helps how? If this is about the Mystery Invulnerability thing then that really won't matter to Accelerator's Esper power, on account of Esper powers working sort of like a Reality Marble mixed with a Marble Phantasm. Also for dealing with durability he can do something like damage her with her own attacks by sending them back at her.

Servant physiology doesn’t do anything and don’t even attempt to argue that she can defend from a High 1C attack

I concede but I will state this Accelerator doesn't have high 1-C ap and servant durability means Accelerator's methods of dura neg are inapplicable

He doesn’t need to have High 1C AP, his vectors are enough.

Servant durability? The ****?
I meant servant physiology means Accelerator methods of dura neg are out but anyway I will ask for this to be closed later

I meant servant physiology means Accelerator methods of dura neg are out but anyway I will ask for this to be closed later
Accelerator’s vector manipulation being infinitely higher means NLF and he bypasses

Wait even with avalon, can't accel just blow her entire physcial body off and she can't regen? or does she still regen since this shit based on magic and not scientific means. like say getting rid of every part of their dna so they can't regen like deadpool.

servant physiology just means their body is different and imbued with magic, they still follow most regular laws and physics. not sure about this part: can you explain to me how would it stop accelerator dura negating?

Last edited:
Wait even with avalon, can't accel just blow her entire physcial body off and she can't regen? or does she still regen since this shit based on magic and not scientific means. like say getting rid of every part of their dna so they can't regen like deadpool.
He can't even hit her unless his attacks are 6-D or higher.

Back