• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Icons of Gluttony (Gaping Dragon vs Food Chain)

What's the Ap difference here? I know the Gaping Dragon Scales around the same Level as the Cursed Greatwood if I remember correctly which is like 40+ Tons.

OK, if GD manages to grab onto it then it's ****** because Class K LS is way better than Superhuman LS. Also, I forgot that the Galing Dragon has Acid Attacks at it's disposal as well. It can fly too so it has an extra mobility option up it's sleeves.

It can fly too so it has an extra mobility option up it's sleeves.
Wait what? It can fly? I thought it was so heavy and corrupted that it can't do so
Also, I forgot that the Galing Dragon has Acid Attacks at it's disposal as well
@ApiesDeathbyLazors explained in another GD thread that the attack isn't acid, it's merely corrosive fluid so it's not particularly damaging against these worms
OK, if GD manages to grab onto it then it's ****** because Class K LS
Yeah LS is a good point

However keep in mind that GD isn't exactly the smartest tool in the shed. I remember @Keeweed explaining in the GD VS Electro Dragon thread that it probably can't attack first and will mostly attack anything that's attacking it so those distraction worms will come in handy

Wait what? It can fly? I thought it was so heavy and corrupted that it can't do so

@ApiesDeathbyLazors explained in another GD thread that the attack isn't acid, it's merely corrosive fluid so it's not particularly damaging against these worms

Yeah LS is a good point

However keep in mind that GD isn't exactly the smartest tool in the shed. I remember @Keeweed explaining in the GD VS Electro Dragon thread that it probably can't attack first and will mostly attack anything that's attacking it so those distraction worms will come in handy
Yes, just not very long. It's more like it can jump and keep itself in the air for a few seconds to try and land on you.

It's still a Ranged Attack in his Arsenal.

I know it isn't smart but it's main tactics are LS Based if it's not trying to just step on you since half of it's attacks are grabbing and eating you. The worms will definitely help but at the same time, since it's so gluttonous it might try to go for the main course first and then go for the appetizers later.

I know it isn't smart but it's main tactics are LS Based if it's not trying to just step on you since half of it's attacks are grabbing and eating you. The worms will definitely help but at the same time, since it's so gluttonous it might try to go for the main course first and then go for the appetizers later.
Wait, it can see? I thought its head is mostly just bent backwards and it just attacks wildly
Yes, just not very long. It's more like it can jump and keep itself in the air for a few seconds to try and land on you.
Well that kinda puts it on equal footing with the worm which also has a mobility tool to avoid and deal damage
I guess but it does considerably less damage and doesn't really affect the worms

Wait, it can see? I thought its head is mostly just bent backwards and it just attacks wildly
do not question the gaping one.

2vwrdkN.png

I've answered your questions

I'm obviously voting for the Gaping Dragon after I argued on it's behalf the whole time. It's gonna be a really difficult battle but I think it wins more times than not.

I will actually vote for the worm, the dragon basically acts in stinc to try to at every thing, the food chain worms are the perfect distraction to slowly kill the dragon while he try to turn the HIGH 8-C+ worms

I will actually vote for the worm, the dragon basically acts in stinc to try to at every thing, the food chain worms are the perfect distraction to slowly kill the dragon while he try to turn the HIGH 8-C+ worms
Why would the high 8-C worms even matter here? they aren't doing shit to it. at best they can be small distractions that, it would reasonably ignore. its almost 3x stronger than the worms so that's a big no.

how this fight goes is that the poor giant ass worm gets grabbed and manhandled until it dies. What's even better Food chain is more vulnerable to physical attacks, and guess how the gaping dragon fights? not only is the gaping dragon using an effect food chain is weak against but it has a LS advantage that gives it this fight mid-diff.

those worms are doing poopy ass to it.

(also voting dragon)

Why would the high 8-C worms even matter here? they aren't doing shit to it. at best they can be small distractions that, it would reasonably ignore. its almost 3x stronger than the worms so that's a big no.
The dragon is mindless, It will atack that HIGH 8-C worms if they come close, It wouldn't know what is damaging It after all, and underground mobilit counters almost all of the dragon atacks

The dragon is mindless, It will atack that HIGH 8-C worms if they come close, It wouldn't know what is damaging It after all, and underground mobilit counters almost all of the dragon atacks
except it wont. if it doesn't know whats damaging it, it won't give a flying **** and ignore it and keep attacking Food Chain, which will lead to its quick demise. your acting as if those worms alone can take this fight despite being down a nearly 3x AP and Dura difference.

also, what do you mean it counters it? it eventually has to stick its head out again, and will be grabbed, which is an insta gg due to superior LS and weakness to physical attacks.

except it wont. if it doesn't know whats damaging it, it won't give a flying **** and ignore it and keep attacking Food Chain, which will lead to its quick demise. your acting as if those worms alone can take this fight despite being down a nearly 3x AP and Dura difference.

also, what do you mean it counters it? it eventually has to stick its head out again, and will be grabbed, which is an insta gg due to superior LS and weakness to physical attacks.
1- It's a distraction, the dragon isn't even animalistc, It will be going after the swarm of worms to eat them

2- again, the dragon is mindless, what makes you think that It will be able to know were It eill resurface and even diferenciate from It summoned worms?

1- It's a distraction, the dragon isn't even animalistc, It will be going after the swarm of worms to eat them
too bad its mindless and wont care.
2- again, the dragon is mindless, what makes you think that It will be able to know were It eill resurface and even diferenciate from It summoned worms?
it can track the chosen undead, it should be able to track a giant ass worm burrowing.

it'll feel it, but it's mostly unbothered by being attacked by the chosen undead, who is far superior to the worms, so this will bother it even less.
It still atacked the choosen undead, It isn't far to guess that It would ataco the worms, living It vulnerable to the Food chain

mhm... and were gonna ignore that not only are they 3.3x~ weaker, and they're weak to physical damage? yeah no. those worms aren't doing shit before they're killed.

not only do the fodder worms get killed near instantly trying to fight the dragon, but all the dragon has to do is grab to win. the dragon mid diffs this fight only because of the distractions.

mhm... and were gonna ignore that not only are they 3.3x~ weaker, and they're weak to physical damage? yeah no. those worms aren't doing shit before they're killed.

not only do the fodder worms get killed near instantly trying to fight the dragon, but all the dragon has to do is grab to win. the dragon mid diffs this fight only because of the distractions.
Fair I guess

Still think the distraction against a mindless thing is anough to take the win, Still gonna have my vote, but I can see your side

Back