• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ICHOR BULLETS WON'T WORK, JON

both 9-B, speed equal, takes place on a wooden platform arena built by terraguy in the middle of the world after using a suspicious looking lasaga

Terraria guy
Terraria: 0

Garfield: 3 (SauRou, Robot972, Mr Exotic Goldie)

Incon: 0

GarfieldRender

2D Minecraft for BFR and due to not having the proper means currently to get past High-Mid or Mind Manip.

AGH. Yup, I meant Garfield. Forgot to finish my first thought about Terrarian losing before I gave the explanation. But Garfield for those reasons

Garfield currently stomps, the Terrarian in this key has, at best, a bow, sword, and one summon. I have been planning on getting rid of the Terrarian's 9-B key or at least upgrading it, but that doesn't matter right now because it's a stomp anyways.

I don't think Jackythejack voted and I definitely didn't vote. I said this is a stomp, and I believe the upgrade thread for Terraria just moved all the Terrarian's 9-B equipment. This key now literally only has a copper short sword and nothing else so it's impossible for the Terrarian to get past Garfield's Regenerationn.

I mean, Last Prism + Nebula Armor + Star statues connected to 1 second timers are all you need to kill anything in Terraria within 2 minutes (4-5 minutes if you count Calamity mod bosses like Supreme Calamitas)

Lunar Module said:
I mean, Last Prism + Nebula Armor + Star statues connected to 1 second timers are all you need to kill anything in Terraria within 2 minutes (4-5 minutes if you count Calamity mod bosses like Supreme Calamitas)
That's the end game Terrarian. We're using the beginning game Terrarian in this fight (the one that currently only has a copper short sword for the time being).

Also why even mention the Terraria calamity mod, this fight is about the canon Terrarian.

No because that scales to Skeleton and he's 8-A. The only equipment allowed here is the Terrarian's 9-B equipment. His 9-B equipment is literally just a chopper short sword because every other weapon in the game scale to king slime or above.

Keeweed said:
Lunar Module said:
That's the end game Terrarian. We're using the beginning game Terrarian in this fight (the one that currently only has a copper short sword for the time being).
Also why even mention the Terraria calamity mod, this fight is about the canon Terrarian.
Well, you win, since we are using beginner Terrarian (wait, what about the Spear, Slime Staff, Sailfish boots, Blowpipe, Magic Mirror, Bloody Machete, Bladed Gloves and enchanted sword? All of those can be obtained instantly with some luck)

All of those are currently either 8-A or 8-B. The 9-B Terrarian currently is the very second he spawns. After he cuts down a tree or gets his hands on a weapon other than a copper short sword he becomes 8-B (though there is a thread trying where I tried upgrading the 9-B Terrarian to 8-B but that's on hold due to the forum transfer).

Keeweed said:
All of those are currently either 8-A or 8-B. The 9-B Terrarian currently is the very second he spawns. After he cuts down a tree or gets his hands on a weapon other than a copper short sword he becomes 8-B (though there is a thread trying where I tried upgrading the 9-B Terrarian to 8-B but that's on hold due to the forum transfer).
What if he kills the very first slime he sees and gets the Slime Staff?

Lunar Module said:
What if he kills the very first slime he sees and gets the Slime Staff?
The moment he starts using it, he is no longer 9-B. Anything stronger than a copper shortsword is at least 8-B.

Back