• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
which restores all matter to it's "natural state" down to the genetic level?
how does this work on the soul again?
You know, I wonder about this, because it doesn't say that the ability only effects genetics. It says "down to the genetic level" so it's also effecting more macroscopic characteristics of the target (it's like saying "everything greater than or equal to the genetic level"). For instance, in the show, a chimera hit by this transforms from being a large monster immediately into a regular house rat. Simultaneously, a jellyfish creature, the parasite that caused this change, is reformed as a fully living entity to the side of the mouse.

If you think about the physical processes involved in this, you'd have to be returning way more than genetics to their original state, as genetics wouldn't instantly effect the matter that makes up the target.

That being said...I really don't care to get into an argument about whether or not souls are macroscopic or microscopic relative to genetics, or are genetically linked in Bleach (Qunicys are considered a "tribe", after all, which implies genetic lineage. I think initial spiritual awareness in humans is also genetic, but I'm not too up on that lore). I think Mew Ichigo needs a crt to clarify what the extent of these powers is....because they also vaporize things? Hm.

Either way, this power alone isn't going to net a win. Bleachigo has quite a few other advantages. It just makes the fight much more confusing to consider if it actually effects Bleachigo. Does it take out his Zanpakutou? Does it mean we have a hollow running around the battlefield now? Does it do nothing? Double hmm.

Edit: also, I think this thread might need reality equalization.

Last edited:
Can Mew Ichigo see souls? I don't see anything of that sort listed on her profile. Correct me if I am wrong.
AFAIK. she doesn't seem to, & I don't know of her having any equivalent to Reiatsu, like Ki or Chakra. I could be wrong, though.
In theory, I'd speculate her abilities to "return things to their natural state" MIGHT be able to revert Ichigo to his human self from his Soul self (Since Ichigo is a living human, not a dead one, I assume.), but not only is that purely speculation, but even if she knows when & where to use it despite invisibility with her Range, I'm not even sure it'd work on a Soul.

Overall, it's surprising how complex Bleachigo has made this. Then again, the man does kind of have a grab bag of every Shonen power.

If she can't see him this is probably a mismath

In her notable,attcks/techniques it says reverts all "matter" down to thr genetic level, mayb with quincys but shes fighting ichigo whos seperated from his body a literal soul i doubt it but her other techniques can harm him i guess, also does she have any feats of npi stuff?

If she can't see him this is probably a mismath

In her notable,attcks/techniques it says reverts all "matter" down to thr genetic level, mayb with quincys but shes fighting ichigo whos seperated from his body a literal soul i doubt it but her other techniques can harm him i guess, also does she have any feats of npi stuff?
Yeah I think the easiest way to explain this is that it's a mismatch with the potential for some ability interactions that may or may not make the match very complicated.

For Ichigo, he is genetically a Quincy because his mom was one, and spiritually aware because of his mother and father. I think that means those abilities are his "natural" state anyway.

Also wait.....does Ichigo's body need to be in the combat area somewhere?

I mean someone more knowledgable on the series could clarify in the future, does her matter reverting ability have npi or is it just physical matter.
Yeah and her profile seems pretty outdated she can't see or sense him so stomp
and no ichigo's body isnt nearby.

AFAIK. she doesn't seem to, & I don't know of her having any equivalent to Reiatsu, like Ki or Chakra. I could be wrong, though.
Just to point out, verse equalization doesn't grant the abilities of a particular series to another. For example having reishi enables characters in bleach to see souls and interact with them. Verse equalization will only enable both these verses to interact with each other on a basic level but they won't provide additional abilities to the other party i.e, if the opponent doesn't have abilities like ESP that let them see or sense souls then they won't be able to see the characters.
Also wait.....does Ichigo's body need to be in the combat area somewhere?
I don't recall that being the case. The dude leaves his body at home and goes around fighting hollows all across town. To add on I don't think destroying his body would kill his soul anyway. His soul can survive without his normal physical body.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, she doesn't have npi, but that also seems far fetched for a magical girl series.

Also, to clarify, if we're using SBA here, doesn't Ichigo's body NEED to be somewhere in the arena, or does Bleach get an exception for that?

I dont recall his actual body being involved in any match, sba gives knowledge of thr appearance and such she wouldnt know at the start of a battle to hop around the city looking for his real body, and again i dont think destroying his physcial body hinges his soul form.

I dont recall his actual body being involved in any match, sba gives knowledge of thr appearance and such she wouldnt know at the start of a battle to hop around the city looking for his real body, and again i dont think destroying his physcial body hinges his soul form.
Eh, either way, it would be a long shot victory. Might be an interesting question for the questions forum though.

Eh, either way, it would be a long shot victory. Might be an interesting question for the questions forum though.
It's only in the first key that his body and soul are different. From the Soul society arc onwards his physical body (comprised of kishi/physical matter) is converted into a soul(reishi/spiritual matter) so a separate body wouldn't exist.

It's only in the first key that his body and soul are different. From the Soul society arc onwards his physical body (comprised of kishi/physical matter) is converted into a soul(reishi/spiritual matter) so a separate body wouldn't exist.
Well, that's a point to Mew Ichigo's attack actually having an effect, if she could actually see Bleachigo.

Tbh I think the invisibility/intagibility is gonna clinch this though.

Well, that's a point to Mew Ichigo's attack actually having an effect, if she could actually see Bleachigo.

Tbh I think the invisibility/intagibility is gonna clinch this though.
She can affect him, right? If he's intangible to anything she can do, does she even have a win conditions?

pretty sure hes tangible cause of soul denstiy iirc, but hes invisble/can't be sensed by mewchigo and one shots her with soul manip so its a stomp

Ehhhh, not really. Like his body is converted into a soul basically so unless she has feats of seeing and affecting souls it would be doubtful to say her abilities would work on him. He is a complete spiritual being.

Anyways seems like its leaning more towards Bleach Ichigo with his invisibility and soul manip or is it a stomp?

Last edited:
pretty sure hes tangible cause of soul denstiy iirc, but hes invisble/can't be sensed by mewchigo and one shots her with soul manip so its a stomp
Yeah, the invisibility is just a massive pain.

The soul manip thing...when does Ichigo ever use that as a substitute soul reaper? Or are you bringing that up as an inherent attribute of his attacks?

Yeah, the invisibility is just a massive pain.

The soul manip thing...when does Ichigo ever use that as a substitute soul reaper? Or are you bringing that up as an inherent attribute of his attacks?
Its an inherent attribute of his attacks. Every bleach attack directly affects the soul.

Ehhhh, not really. Like his body is converted into a soul basically so unless she has feats of seeing and affecting souls it would be doubtful to say her abilities would work on him. He is a complete spiritual being.

Anyways seems like its leaning more towards Bleach Ichigo with his invisibility and soul manip.
I'm leaning toward mismatch/there's a reason I'm not voting. I can't be arsed to rewatch tokyo mew mew and figure out the bounds of Mew Ichigo's skills. I feel like a magical girl series should have this ability, but the evidence does not currently exist on the profile.

Mismatch. This should be closed. Ichigo has far better feats than her. I'd prefer if we used Kariya or Tsukishima here.

Back